girl throws puppies in river

-
that is one of the most F$#%ED up things I have ever seen
I would have SHOT HER IN THE HEAD

I did not even attempt to watch it.... I agree with Wylde1.

I would grab the draw string around her hoody and cinch it nice and tight until her face goes blue and then blacken her eyes. Torturing her would make me feel better

oh my god! I look at my lab and just can't understand why there's sick and twisted people out there that would do some sick **** like that to truly innocent animals (friends). I really regret even watching that evil b****es video cause its only making the problem bigger. I pray that she gets what she deserves! Answer this though, why do they even allow sick stuff like that to even be posted? I mean come on, there has to be censorship at some point!

I won't/can't watch the video or whatever it is :angry7:. How old is this girl?

I hate people....I would throw people in the river. There are lots who deserve it.
But I love dogs. I love dogs more than people.
Abuse dogs and POS Dakota will kick the living crap out of you.

I cant stand anyone who would harm an innocent animal.
That's bullshit!!!!

I would of kicked her *** so hard, and then slapped the other person with the video cam

What I don't get is if the litter was an "accident" and you can't afford to look after and feed all of them..... Why not just give them away?

Or is this a young teenage girl full of teenage "angst" (whatever the hell that is?!!?) getting a thrill being cruel to some innocent little puppies?

Whoever shot the video needs to do some time as well.

Wylde1.

i hate people....i would throw people in the river. There are lots who deserve it.
But i love dogs. I love dogs more than people.
Abuse dogs and pos dakota will kick the living crap out of you.

I cant stand anyone who would harm an innocent animal.
That's bullshit!!!!

x2

Those looked like new borns Hornet,I doubt very much if they would make it,plus there was a strong current.That is a gruesome video.The ***** even hummed a little when she threw one of the pups in.:angry7: Sorry for the "B" word but I think in this case it's appropriate.

That is one of the sickest and saddest vids I have ever seen. Now that this is international that little B%^&* will have no place to hide. Someone will turn her in for sure.

Every person in the world is looking for her right now. They will find her, guaranteed. I wanna good shot at her kidneys with an ice pick. This was just terrible to watch.

I can't believe that I clicked on that link. I guess I just had to see how cruel some people are. She even wore a rubber glove so she wouldn't get her hands dirty whilst she picked the puppies out of a dirty 5 gallon bucket. After having one rescue that had to get the nylon rope cut out of his neck I'm not all that suprised.

No tools, no torches, just my bare fists in leather gloves and that still wouldn't make things right. OK, maybe if I fed her to my dogs when I was done that might put the universe back in balance.... maybe....

-
Back