girl throws puppies in river

-
i'm guessing she will get a slap on the wrist. i dont think anything would of become of it if it didnt become a media problem. north America is probably one of the most humane areas of the world... animal cruelty does still happen here but we are more likely to see the animal as part of the family. working with a few foreigners, i can tell you they dont regard animals the way we do. she could of been doing as she was told. and working on a farm as a teenager i seen some horrible things done to all kinds of animals.

it sickens me also..so hopefully she will get what she deserves (maybe thrown in the river herself.)
i almost threw someone out of my apt for killing a spider, so you could imagine what i'd do to her if i was standing right there next to her! hopefully they will get the message to spay or neuter their pets and not have a repeat situation.

I couldn't believe it and clicked off after the second one went in. WORSE...did you see the other link off to the side ? " Ten year olds caught slow roasting puppies alive" Didn't even think of watching that !

God, that's something I can't even click on. I can't stomach people who hurt and kill innocent animals. It's probably the only thing that sickens me to the point of actually wanting to kill someone.

The terrier is one of two surviving pups from a litter of 8 someone tossed into a dumpster that we resuced. He's been with us almost 7 years now and is the best friend anyone could ask for. He is my cruise night buddy, and at my club's cruise people get upset with me if he doesn't come. It's just appalling what people do to animals. Fraser's litter could have been dropped off at rescue and they would all be making people happy now.

The Dachshund we resuced from the National Dachshund Rescue, he was a year old when we got him and we were the third family he had been with. I just can't imagine why he was ever given up, he has the most entertaining antics and is one of the most well behaved dog I have ever had. He and Fraser are the best of friends. At least in Oscar's case he was turned into a rescue and not abused.

I'm not watching it unless someone tells me they think she was from northern Illinois or southern Wisconsin. In that case, I could use $50k.

If I were to watch that it would ruin my whole day. I don't need a reason to be pissed, I need to relax.

I cant watch it, as I love my lab
But girl or not I would have kicked her *** badly, and shoved the camera up the other persons a**

Im sorry I saw that, ruined my day. I need an update how this sick ***** is being dealt with.

Didn't watch. A very disturbing question is how did a young person become that depraved?

The authorities around here just found a full size dog chained to a tree in the woods..some hikers that were lost found the saint bernard..he was very ill and is now recuperation in a dog hospital while the spca is trying to find a home for him.

Our first beagle was 9 years old when the owners drove several hundred miles and tossed him out of a car.

Our second was taken from a home because the owners were beating her.

We foster our third beagle on Dec 27..we were the 4th people to have her withing her first year of life..one owner beat her while another tried to freeze her in the winter. We adopted her because we could not bear the thought of her going to yet, another home. They all come with baggage and all you can do is love 'em..treat them well and hope they forget..it has taking our third dog a really long time to come round.

in Canada, there are approximately 3500 beagles tossed out of their homes by their owners..

I truly think the laws should be much more harsh because these little folk depend on you..I did not watch the video..i couldn't.

Grassy

north America is probably one of the most humane areas of the world... animal cruelty does still happen here but we are more likely to see the animal as part of the family. working with a few foreigners, i can tell you they dont regard animals the way we do. she could of been doing as she was told. and working on a farm as a teenager i seen some horrible things done to all kinds of animals.
This is sad but true. When my Grandpa was a little boy, his father (mean, drunk SOB) made him throw a sack of kittens into the lake.

Her face is all over the news now here in Georgia from what I saw. They still-framed it and caught her face. I dont think a slap on the wrist is happening here because even PETA wants this girl found and prosecuted. Animal cruelty is a crime that shouldn't just be "a slap on the wrist".

There was a dog found down here in Union City, GA that had used zipties to hogtie a dog behind a supermarket and left it there for 2 days. my friend ended up adopting it and its been a great dog so far.

I hope someone outside the law finds this girl and gives her a good lesson

I was sent this in an e-mail from a friend of mine a few days ago. It's been haunting me since.
It's one thing to be on a farm and doing what you have to do and it's another to get "pleasure" out of doing it to poor defensless animals for fun.
I'm a firm believer in the punishment should fit the crime, and in this case i would throw the girl into the river with the cameraman until they drown.
The cameraman is just as guilty as the girl throwing the puppies into the river.
It reminds me of last year when some guys were prosecuted very harshly for shooting some baby ducks and putting it up on you tube.
WHAT A BUNCH OF SICK ASSHOLES.

I am generally a pacifist. I have seen what conflict does to folks but when it comes to animals ..all bets are off...you just don't hurt animals for kicks..I sometimes think local justice would be more effective than the court scene for animal cruelty..my wife is public health so she sees all the animal horror stories..

Here some pics of my girls..we lost our first to cancer two years ago but he had the best darn medical attention we could afford...as mentioned in a previous post..we adopted two more...our first was cremated and he is home with us...I know, overboard but he was family.

Faffy

993187567_uEDHF-L.jpg

Lulu

993184928_zUn4F-L.jpg

Makes me sick. Spoiled little b*^#ch probably did it for the attention of an internet video.

I have lived on a farm my whole life, and never once have I EVER felt the need to abuse an animal. If you treat cattle right, you will never have a problem. About the whole teenage "angst" thing, I have never felt the need to throw a defenseless animal to its death.:wack:

A few websites have said she is from Bosnia and has been caught.

I've been to that part of the world when I was in the Army.
Those people have a different attitude toward animals. They are chattel, nothing more, nothing less.
As much as you would hate to think it, those pups are probably better off. I've seen dogs killed and eaten in the past. I've seen things that people do that absolutely sickened me.
There were peddlers that would come to where we were and sell fresh meat. I never bought it, I never saw cuts of meat that looked like what they were selling.
While this will upset us, this is no big deal to people in the Baltic's. I would highly suprised if any thing is ever done by the police there. They have bigger fish to fry.

-
Back