Glad to be back

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
Hey, just thought i would say hi and say happy holidays to all those i havn't been online to talk to the last few months, i just moved and computer gave out on me didn';t have internet for a bit there either, but new comp and online again,and i've been dying to read one of memikes stories its been too long,:cheers:

Welcome back 68valliant,it,s been awhile!Where did you move too??I got a new project happening since I,ve been laid-off since Dec.15/08.Check out the early A disscussion,s forum under 66 Dart i s here.Enjoy and let me know what you think?Glad to have a local back!!:cheers:

Where ya been??? We've missed you! Glad things are working out and you're back in the A-ction again. :-D

Hey right-on Randy, I was just about to ask Bill (MtNemo) if he'd heard from you.

Are you still in the same general area?

Nice to hear from you.

thanks everyone , ya i just moved up the street little bigger for the kids, only problem now is my poor valiant sitting with 2 feet of snow on it in my moms driveway, i dont have underground to use anymore, its very sad to see it sitting there

Glad to here your not to far away,as for the valiant sitting in 2 feet of snow.I just looked outside,make that 2 1/2 haha!Atleast it,s not being driven..the salt would kill it!

Hey Randy! I didn't even notice you were gone:bootysha::toothy10:
Glad to have you back. Where did you move too? If you are still below the hill, do me a favor..
KEEP YOUR F---IN LAKE EFFECTS SNOW DOWN THERE PLEASE:angry7::angry7:.

memike has been pretty quiet....not! LOL You have missed a good bit lately. Hope the Missus, and kids are doing well.

Hey Bill cant promise anything but i'll try, nice having snow for snowmobiling tho,

just upgraded my sled from an old 1976 scorpion whip to a newer sled

a fairly new 1980 lol skidoo everest,
maybe next year i'll own one from the 90's

LOL
I still have my 340 Silver Bullet. It's a 1973, so maybe I can sell it as a classic? Went looking at brand new Polaris's over on Harvester Road. I might get a 600 this spring.See you round Tim Hortons some day.

Give it up with the old bank bouncers!!I,ve got just what you need.I,m selling my 2000 Ski-doo 700 Deluxe,e.start and reverse,96 studs..ooh!!LOL!!$3500 o.b.o Maybe even a FABO discount!Now that,s a Silver Bullit.Brand new motor,built at Outdoor Powersports in Georgetown(have bill)

February 2007 062.jpg

Sleds are cool! At the dealership I worked at we got one of the first 100 mph sleds. Ski-doo, made in Canada! Bad *** triple two stroke. The Mach I IIRC.

Good to see you back! There's more than one hot rod my northern friends!

Thats a nice machine. I think mine is it's grandpa. And yes, the old body can't take much more, especially the:bootysha:.

139_3951 (Small).JPG

-
Back