GM to buy out mopar

-

dartman340ta

Reaction score
i heard yesterday while having cocktalls at the moose that the gov was giving money to G M to buy the failing mopar could this be true ? what are going on with gov of ares any how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry7:cnn money new reports

Sux. Better GM than China I guess. Holy crap I'm depressed.

Yes you're right. But I hear if this goes down more than 40,000 people will lose their jobs. Probably most of those will be here in michigan. Wow that will hurt us even more in this state. Maybe it will be better for the long run though, hey maybe all three should get together.

Gm Had It In The Bag With The Electric Car Back In The 80,s.they Scrapped It???and Came Out With The Hummer.oil,oil,oil Is All The U.s Gov. Is Conserned About.if They Would Have Stuck To Their Guns,i Don,t Think They Would Be In This Position.just Think Oil=war,pollution And Now Depression.just My Opinion...out Of A Job Yet??keep Buying Forieghn..(ford Worker)

Gm Had It In The Bag With The Electric Car Back In The 80,s.they Scrapped It???and Came Out With The Hummer.oil,oil,oil Is All The U.s Gov. Is Conserned About.if They Would Have Stuck To Their Guns,i Don,t Think They Would Be In This Position.just Think Oil=war,pollution And Now Depression.just My Opinion...out Of A Job Yet??keep Buying Forieghn..(ford Worker)

You are exactly right. I absolutely hate it when i hear someone complain about their situation and in the driveway sits a nissan or toyota!!! They always have excuses like its a better car or it gets better gas mileage. If everyone bought american cars like they did back in the day our country wouldnt be in such a mess!!!

im not partial to foreign cars, but if you were to look into it,there may be just as many foreign cars built in the us as there are american made cars.

I think its ashame when people complain about foreign cars then they go shop at Walmart. People need to practice what they preach.

I think its ashame when people complain about foreign cars then they go shop at Walmart. People need to practice what they preach.

i agree but with our whole trade policy in this country it makes it almost impossible to find anything that is made in the us anymore. toys clothes electronics etc... this is why our auto companies are in the shape they are in. look at the rest of the world and see how many american cars are on the road, not even close to how many foreign we have here. that tells you right there that something has to change.

back in the 60's my dad worked for ford and he says they use to ask their employees if they knew anyone that needed a job! also they use to look at my dad funny because while working at ford he drove a 65 bb satellite ( badass car by the way street hemi ) now they are happy if you just drive american.

Chrysler is not failing.GM is hurting and wants to but Chrysler to help save their own skin.The Company that owns Chrysler in Canada wants to sell to get out of the Automotive business. Jim

Celebris wants all of GMAC to corner the auto finance market and GM wants Celibris's 9 bil in reserve cash to continue operations.

Both are having a hard time coming up with anyone that thinks the deal will make any money for the stockholders or the current debtor banks that will play along.

All are looking for Govt bailouts...

All state govts, with plants, are raising hell over everything.

Not a done deal by far...

I heard two weeks ago it was a 11 Billion reserve Chrysler had.This is the main reason GM wants Chrysler
Jim

Ya'll say what you wan't,my ex wife drives a 97 toyota,it died,I went and dragged it to my house with my FORD,and after a few experiments it runs,they want 250$ for a distributor to make it right.I'm sorry to have sacrificed an original condenser from a 64 barracuda to make it better but that was weeks ago,I'm over my loss of that pristine condenser and up a li'l on knowledge....so if the toyota don't get spark,there ain't no room in there for a mopar condenser......mount it outside of the distributor! don't worry,she'll feed yur younguns......gauranteed!!!!!!No charge Ma'am both of our candidates suck.and were gonna have to git our country butts together and break some bread and stick it out so just remember were all in this together and one for all and all for one,you'll meet and see those more unfortunate.......you will git the chance to show your "metal"when that time comes.Daredevil,yur mah HERO!!!You are what AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT.I couldn't find an appropriate picture to post so just imagine the ameican flag flyin high...........somewhere..........anywhere.think of a day when it brought tears to you eyes with pride. we will overcome!......It's our Job. God Bless America and everyone in your sights thats the kind of God We Have.....Ain't He Great!

-
Back