Go patriots go packers..

-
Ya they cheated..LMFAO..Indy got their asses kicked...just like the "seachickens"are going to get theirs kicked..

3 rings? LMAO. With or without cheating. this last game included... My Steelers on the other hand have more than any other football team.. No cheating required.

Thats nice..but the "stoolers" are home watching with everyone else..LMAO

By the way thanks for giving us Blount..LMFAO:D:D:D

3 rings? LMAO. With or without cheating. this last game included... My Steelers on the other hand have more than any other football team.. No cheating required.

Not cheaters my ***, I suppose you will defend or not even acknowledge that Tomlin intended to interfere on the sideline. Oh and then the Seahawks Superbowl push off call, THAT refereree has admitted he blew that call, in fact, he now suffers from depression and PTSD of some sort. Big Ben is washed up, Steel Curtain is dead. Our QB is young, on his Second consecutive Superbowl and our defense is #1 in the NFL.

Brady will suffer the same fate Manning did, HUMILIATION !!!! lol

Please remind me how many other quarterbacks said they screwed with the air pressure.People who hate the Pats are jealous because their team SUCKS!

the patriots could have been throwing bricks and still beat the colts ***

the colts didn't show up, just like the hawks didn't show until the 4th quarter.
won't happen again.

the colts didn't show up, just like the hawks didn't show until the 4th quarter.
won't happen again.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. How's that for real, realist. And by the way, Seahawks finished FIRST last year and will again, wait and see.

seattle very lucky just to be in it -----

I will agree that they were lucky, but wouldn't say very lucky. You need to give credit to the things that the Seahawks did, coaching calls for fake field goal executed by special teams. Defense shut them down when they needed too and the Seahawks can't help if the Packers play calling was lame, in my opinion. We had pretty good execution when it counted, the Packers did not. Blown onside kick, allowing the two point conversion, going to the ground on the Packers interception with a wide open field. I don't call that Seahawks luck, I call it Packer failure.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. How's that for real, realist. And by the way, Seahawks finished FIRST last year and will again, wait and see.

I'm a Seahawks fan ! have been since 76.

Please remind me how many other quarterbacks said they screwed with the air pressure.People who hate the Pats are jealous because their team SUCKS!

I don't hate them because they're good, I hate them because they push the rules and the spirit of fair sport in the game. Say what you will about that, here's a little story about the Patriots that kinda says what I"m getting at.

Years ago (long before Billicheat) the Patriots were playing the Dolphins in Foxborro in the dead of a winter snowstorm. No one could move the ball and the score was 0-0 late in the 4th quarter. New England had managed to drive the ball down within some kind of field goal range. There was about a foot of snow on the field. SINCE IT WAS NOWHERE IN THE RULE BOOK, New England directed a TRACTOR onto the field and cleared a wide swipe for the kicker to kick the ball from, he did so and New England won the game.

The Miami coach was furious, protested the game and lost his protest. Some people would cheer this kind of "ingenuity". I personally think it's crap.

Patriots are smart cheaters, did you see Billy get up there with his "I'm not a scientist" report to CNN? Oh brother. He did everything but explain how the the opposing teams footballs ALL checked at the legal PSI. Yep, spygate, snowplows, deflaftion, that's what I don't like about the Patriots. I love Gronk and his play, I love all of it, as long as it's both legal AND sportsmanlike.

Thats good because the PATRIOTS outscored the "lowly" colts 28-0 in the second half..Seachickens are going to get their asses kicked..GO PATRIOTS!!!

The Patriots should have an easier time in this Super Bowl.

Eli Manning isn't going to be there...

The part of all this deflate gate as it is called that I don't get is. Why isn't the press and the idiots like Brunell going after Rodgers in the least? He has said that he has played with and prefers an overinflated ball.

Patriots by 2 touchdowns by the way.

Jack

Haters gonna hate........

AND.........

Attachments

• deflate-gate-patriots-colts-memes-12.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 131
-
Back