Go pro

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Does anyone have one? I really think my wife needs to get me one. I was just seeing if anyone had one and what they tought of it. Thanks Mark

i just got one. have yet to use it for anything constructive. ha ha ha so far we have just attached it to the dog and played catch.

I JUST had a Black Edition delivered today. It's charging right now:D

The black edition comes with a remote control, and it's controllable via WiFi, or a cell phone app. You stop and start numerous cameras from 1 remote. Very cool if you want to run a front and rear mounted camera in your vehicle. Just hit the remote, and they both record.

All of the GoPro cameras are nice.

Bamamopar, how did you attach the camera to the car? Suction cup?

10-4...

I thought that was your car;)

Yep, I have a GoPro Hero2 Motorsports edition... love it even though I am not the best at editing.

In this video the GoPro is suction cupped to my back glass and my handycam is on the back seat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4TsxNFH0oU&feature=share&list=UUHsZH6Q6RFqSgwgheqhNqfg"]440 Duster Shake down Run #1 - YouTube[/ame]

A friend suction cups one to his Ford Raptor and goes bombing around the desert to make videos for the stuff he builds for them. Pretty sure they offer a bunch of different mounts for them. Last I looked they had one for mounting it on the handlebars of a bike, so pretty sure they got something that would work for a roll cage....

My kids have one and use it for snow boarding. Pretty cool thing to have!

I saw a video posted by a member on FABO a while back, think it was "AutocudaX" that was using one to review his suspension as he went around the track. They are very cool.

I saw a video posted by a member on FABO a while back, think it was "AutocudaX" that was using one to review his suspension as he went around the track. They are very cool.

That was a different camera. A round little thing that he taped to the car.

-
Back