Go Vikings!!!

-
My one son is a Minnesota fan, the other son is a Green Bay fan.

I'm stuck in the middle on this one. Two weeks in a row.

Before the game started I was hesitantly optimistic. Now...UGH! Seems like any other Vikings game.

I wonder if I am a jinx? Every time I was a Vikings game, they stink the place up.

-Jason

Vikings Suck!!! I'm from Minnesota and I even think so, game is not looking real good right now......:banghead:

I have no personal dog in this fight, but when i saw Ponder was out, i picked the Packers on my ESPN Streak for the Cash account. Only issue is they have to win by Ten+.

I have no personal dog in this fight, but when i saw Ponder was out, i picked the Packers on my ESPN Streak for the Cash account. Only issue is they have to win by Ten+.
Safe bet, Pack will blow this thing wide open 2nd half.

Man...I want to say, "I can't believe how bad they played tonight", but unfortunately I can. Typical Vikings...

Sorry Minn. guys. You had a decent year in my opinion. But, i'll take the DD win for my streak :D.

Did anybody else hear in the pregame show there coach said he was saving Ponder for next week? :banghead:

But after watching RGIII yesterday maybe sitting was a good thing.

Did anybody else hear in the pregame show there coach said he was saving Ponder for next week? :banghead:

But after watching RGIII yesterday maybe sitting was a good thing.

Looks like he saved him for next year. :eek:)

-
Back