Going back in time to see how man figured out stuff

-
It was me
That act is also from animals but not the same "watch and learn", just a natural instinct of mostly meat eaters. Have you ever noticed how a dog will lick a bleeding scratch on your arm? You thought that was an act of love? LOL Not hardly. Its the taste of blood that they desire. Watch a Lion eat a Gazelle. The blood filled organs such as heart and liver are the primary targets, or the blood and protein within. Todays man doesn't go where this thread went for the blood and protein but only to pleasure the female.
Get this... I have had 3 female dogs during 40 years. All 3 had been spayed thus denied certain hormonal and endorphin responses in their brains. If a female dog didn't get some pleasure from nursing a liter of pups she wouldn't continue or return to repeat nursing.
Currently, I play with miss Gracies lil' fat tits almost daily. Reggardless how I begin to pet, she will step right over my hand going for the belly rub. We both know why. Yes I denied her the act of sex and propagating her species, but I know she derives pressure from my act and I know she appreciates it. I consider this my act of love and understanding. The 2 previous Huskys (Rozanne and Nikita) were no different. When a dog leaves the wifes form of petting to come lay beside dad for his form of petting the wife just laughs and says, "Yeah I know. I like that too". She has sometimes said, "My turn aint it dad?". LOL

Um, eggs don't come from a chicken's butt.
Why do you suppose there has never been half of an egg offered ANYWHERE?
Because they are only delivered from a chickens butt whole. No other way to get them.

Why do you suppose there has never been half of an egg offered ANYWHERE?
Because they are only delivered from a chickens butt whole. No other way to get them.
then what do you call this "egg white" craze going on?

I remember learning why yellow jackets buzz/hover around over fermenting leaves on the ground in late fall. The alcohol produced allows them to drink themselves to death. Gives a new meaning to dying with a buzz on.
They do that here in NC and I was curious about all of that activity especially around my oak trees and always in the early morning.

Just think about how much food we wouldn't have if we didn't have vegans. They're a God send and I encourage their lifestyle.:thankyou:

People from older times were often smarter than we are now. Also people get really creative when under stress or in difficult circumstances hence eating weird stuff like raw oysters and lobster lol.

I wonder how past marvels of engineering were created without computers, calculators or even algebra. Egyptian pyramids, stuff like that.

The more you learn about history the more you realize the modern world is kind of a joke and more importantly, humans have always been terrible to each other and the earth.

People from older times were often smarter than we are now. Also people get really creative when under stress or in difficult circumstances hence eating weird stuff like raw oysters and lobster lol.

I wonder how past marvels of engineering were created without computers, calculators or even algebra. Egyptian pyramids, stuff like that.

The more you learn about history the more you realize the modern world is kind of a joke and more importantly, humans have always been terrible to each other and the earth.
Early man took majority of his food from the waters. We are supposed to and we still do. 2/3rds of this planet is covered with water and millions of pounds of food is pulled from it daily. Anyone else know that the first animal domesticated by man was a dang cat. They thought to soothing effect of a cat purring in your lap was some time of mystical mind-altering power.
Something else worth mention, Tiger ***** soup. Once humans began to eat animals off the land, very little if anything was left as waste.

IMO A select few people of early times were born inherently intelligent similar as they are today (but it may not be as prevalent). They had math, physics and other skills which lent itself to designs and architecture among other things to promote civilization. Back then it wasn't a self-promotion ($$$) as it is today.

Last edited:
I often look at numerous things and wonder who was the first person and why did they think to eat it?

Milk? I am going to suckle on that cows teat!
Caviar..wtf was he/she thinking?

Who figured out what parts of a pufferfish could be eaten with proper preperation and how many people died before the solution was derived.

Yeah they do. They only have one orifice. Weird huh?
Yeah, but the way the chicken is designed, the eggs do not come in contact with any feces. The anus is blocked off by the egg laying orifice, so there's no chance of that happening. So eggs are laid sterile.

Yeah, but the way the chicken is designed, the eggs do not come in contact with any feces. The anus is blocked off by the egg laying orifice, so there's no chance of that happening. So eggs are laid sterile.
The chicken actually inverts its ****** to expell the fertilized egg thru the anus.

Not sure how he figured it out....

Salem, Mass., Sept. 28, 1820 - To the surprise of everyone in this city, Col. Robert Gibbon
Johnson is still alive. Several weeks ago Johnson, whom many considered to be totally bereft of his
senses, announced that at high noon on Tuesday he would personally mount the steps of the county
courthouse and, in full view of all interested parties, eat a wolf peach.
Now everyone knew that the wolf peach was deadly poison. Dr. James Van Meeter warned that if
the colonel actually went through with his insane proposal, he would almost instantly begin to froth
and foam at the mouth and double over with intense abdominal cramps which would terminate
within minutes in his death.
"He's either an eccentric old fool who's going to kill himself, or he's just bluffing," people decided.
In all likelihood, they thought, it was just a put-on, and the colonel wouldn't show up at all.
Nevertheless, as the noon hour drew near last Tuesday, an immense crowd of more than 2,000
persons gathered in front of the courthouse. Noon arrived. No Col. Johnson. People began to hoot
and jeer. But at 15 minutes past the hour, who should appear but the colonel himself.
Dressed as usual in a black suit with white ruffled blouse, black shoes, black gloves, and a
three-cornered hat, he mounted the steps of the courthouse and faced the crowd. On his arm was a
basket of wolf peaches which he had grown on his own property.
"Ladies and gentlemen," he said, "for many years I have been trying to convince you that the much
maligned wolf peach - Solanum Lycopersicum is not a poisonous plant but a delicious and highly
nutritious fruit which deserves a place on every table. "Having been unable to convince you by
argument, I shall now attempt to do it by example. If I am right, I will live. If I am wrong, I will
die. My friends, I shall now eat the wolf peach!"
With this, he reached into the basket, drew out one of the scarlet colored wolf peaches, and put it to
his lips. Some were skeptical, suspecting it was only a trick, that he wouldn't actually eat it. But he
did. Those close enough to him could see clearly that he actually took a large bite out of the fruit,
chewed it up, and swallowed it. People gasped with horror. A woman fainted. Everyone watched
to see Johnson begin to froth at the mouth and double over with cramps. He did neither.
It is now Friday, and Johnson is still alive and well. People around here have decided to start
planting wolf peaches in their own gardens, for they really are a great delicacy. But they have
stopped calling them wolf peaches. Tomatoes sounds much better.

Source: Atlanta Journal/Constitution

-
Back