• Indy 360-3R intake
  • Kevko oil pan
  • TTI 1-7/8” 2 Race headers 3-1/2” collectors
  • 4.10 gear
  • Reverse manual 727
  • 5000 stall from Alan @ A-1
  • 29” Hoosiers
  • Going in a 3100lb 72’ Duster
Bolted to the engine Dyno ready for some pulls on Monday.

How far are you winding it up ?
280s duration ?

That should be one bad *** ride !

I use A-1 Converters also and they have been very good.......not sure although who specs out a converter before the engine gets dyno'd unless an engine wasn't going to get dyno'd and then I think best they can do is ball park it from experience but since you stated that yours is getting dyno'd Monday why did Alan spec it at 5000 prior to a dyno sheet? Seems a 5000 stall might be a little short anyhow but a dyno sheet would prove or disprove that out.

I use A-1 Converters also and they have been very good.......not sure although who specs out a converter before the engine gets dyno'd unless an engine wasn't going to get dyno'd and then I think best they can do is ball park it from experience but since you stated that yours is getting dyno'd Monday why did Alan spec it at 5000 prior to a dyno sheet? Seems a 5000 stall might be a little short anyhow but a dyno sheet would prove or disprove that out.
Where is A1converters located ?

My fault on the converter. I gave Alan the specs before finalizing on the motor particulars. Although it should flash to 5500.

Pretty excited to see the results. Planning to campaign in Super Street. I haven’t actively raced for a number of years.

Just curious how tight you twist your motor, shift points and through the lights, quarter mile?

Should go 137-138 ish pretty easy at that weigh. 9.70’s with good hook and everything working well together.
Should be 645-650 horse.
Might like a bit more gear with that 29 tire. Has potential to go even faster.
Local racer i race with has a similar deal, but a glide, runs 9.60’s in good air…Duster, Indy’s, less compression.

Last edited:
That engine should make at least 700 hp. If it doesn’t there is something wrong.
9.60’s in the 1/4 off the trailer

54285A07-6BDD-43F2-AD79-84DDE1537107.jpeg
4E154FD0-712C-46EC-AB58-6A3E447FF47B.jpeg
6438AE18-1C1F-44AB-A8B5-23D3BA721CE3.jpeg

-
Back