going to my first gun show tomorrow.....

-
I am a little weary of 2nd striking a round. Lets say the round misfires and does not go off, I would treat it as a primary malfunction, and tap and rack. That way you get a new round. If the round didn't fire the first time, most likely won't fire the second time. However I have never had a round not fire when the trigger is pulled. But, all my experience is work related, and we use good ammo (speer gold dot for hollow points, american eagle for practice).

I have had plenty of rounds go off on the second hit, and a few go off 10 seconds after the first pull.
But then again I shoot really old guns and I reload.

I was just saying that with this gun you have that choice where on the Rugers and Keltecs you do not.

I have had plenty of rounds go off on the second hit, and a few go off 10 seconds after the first pull.
But then again I shoot really old guns and I reload.

I was just saying that with this gun you have that choice where on the Rugers and Keltecs you do not.

Oh yeah, it is nice to have! No knock against that! Our old Beretta's could do that, but we now have striker fired pistols, so that does change things a bit. :cheers:

Hate the double strike triggers. Had a Taurus that had it, could not get rid of it fast enough. I am still workind on the stuff I relpoaded a while back and have yet to have a "dud". I have a Kimber 1911 that is well used......and sure you could buy a rusty Duster for it, but it is accurate and never jams......

-
Back