Gold Fish Went Swimmimg After 2 Years

-

1968340S

Reaction score
Just drove my 1968 Barracuda Formula S Convertible for the 1st time after a 2year restoration. Still need to install the grille, ect. But the sun was out and took her for a ride. I love it. After all the time and work it's all worth it.

Pics.

cuda front side.JPG

cuda front.JPG

cuda back side.JPG

cuda back.JPG

That's a beaut! More pics when complete, please...
C

After I install the rest of the chrome on the car I'll take some more pics. of the entire car inside and out.

Thanks Chris

Gold Cudas............gotta love it! That is a fine example of a 68 Barracuda convertible and you`ve done an excellent job restoring her. Congratulations, I know you enjoyed your maiden voyage.

That is sharp feels good to drive one after all that work. Just all those thoughts going thru the head ( did I tighten that bolt ) that get me. Good Job!

Yes congrats!! Car looks incredible!! Your heart had to be going a hundred miles a minute pulling it out and stepping on the gas!

Yes what a feeling!!Nothing compares to your first cruise.Nice car!And I love the colour combo!!Looks classy.:cheers:

Congratulations Chris. First ride in your restored Mopar is almost like having your first child all over again. It's hard to wipe that sheit eatin' grin off your face. :)

Real nice barracuda 1968340S
I don't remember ever seeing it here, You have saved a great one.
And what a great looking job :cheers: .
Can I ask what color that is? It looks like the code color I need for
my 66 Valiant "Victoria" As you can see the int color is correct, But
they missed the color on the out side.
Can you share the color code on your fender tag ? Or even the color name and year that was used on that fine fish. =P~
Congratulations on your two year wait and get to get that maiden voyage in
and sharing it with us. That is a beautiful Barracuda.

Here is my color mix up, This is why I ask if you can let me know your
color you used.

cook and fish 917.jpg

cook and fish 1081.jpg

Marvy i have 6 mounths to feel what you did.i bet it was hard to wipe that smile off your face.

I just got my 68 and will be starting it in the spring as it's too cold to do much here, currently 27 outside, just gathering pars to hit the ground moving. I hope I'm as lucky as you and it only takes 2 years.

Dude, your drouling...:wav::wav::wav:
Way cool car, cant wait to see the final pics

-
Back