[SOLD] Gold Friendbership

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a Toys for Tots thing, and that's awesome. I'm in! Ray, I've still got your and Mario's posters here to send out (sorry) so I'll stick a fiver in yours. You'll know what it's for. I've got a pretty cool memory wall going of customers' photos and letters and your pic will fit right in. Look forward to seeing it at the holidays.

Best of luck with this! Thanks for being you. :-D

It's probably a Toys for Tots thing, and that's awesome. I'm in! Ray, I've still got your and Mario's posters here to send out (sorry) so I'll stick a fiver in yours. You'll know what it's for. I've got a pretty cool memory wall going of customers' photos and letters and your pic will fit right in. Look forward to seeing it at the holidays.

Best of luck with this! Thanks for being you. :-D

Thanks for your support. You are the best.

I was just getting ready to head out the door for some weakened RandR with some friends and figured I would peak in one last time. If anyone else has questions I am not avoiding you I will be back Monday.

Thanks Ray

I feel like a putz for not sendin a pm........I thought he was all old shoes and socks..........Too late Now!

Waggs ,how ya supposed to know. I thought you got a picture of him in one shoe or something

No he must like me...sent me a brand new pair of "flip flop's" all autographed and everything...I feel "special" he has a reserved spot at the "Flip Flop Inn" for him and the missus
Waggs ,how ya supposed to know. I thought you got a picture of him in one shoe or something

Attachments

• packardflipflops 017.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 87
  • packardflipflops 018.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back