gonna be one of "those" days...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Every one has them. Just went to make a cup of coffee. Poured the sugar on the counter followed by dumping the creamer in the sink....

prep coffee maker and walk away ............... did not plug it in #-o

To early ! Open coffee jug and attempt to make my scoops to put in the coffee maker and spill every darn bit of it in the floor :banghead: I did this last Saturday morning #-o

Every one has them. Just went to make a cup of coffee. Poured the sugar on the counter followed by dumping the creamer in the sink....

you posted this at 11.07 AM
if that's when you have your morning coffee it sounds like a pretty good day to me

(don't know where you are located but lets assume its the same time zone as I am)

you posted this at 11.07 AM
if that's when you have your morning coffee it sounds like a pretty good day to me

(don't know where you are located but lets assume its the same time zone as I am)
Was 8:07 here in Eastern Washington

Does sound like bankers hours doesn't it.

Does sound like bankers hours doesn't it.

That's what happens when you're retired. Today was the first day I was not awake at 2 a.m. in about 6 weeks....Keep in mind I don't go to bed til 11:30 or so. Spent my entire time working on afternoon and graveyard shifts...have been diagnosed with that shift sleep disorder....or whatever it is called.

Cold relaxing frosted mug (3) one hour after my third I sleep like a baby for 5 to 6 hours.

yea .....some days are not as bright as others ....had one of those days the other day. When I opened the door in the morning the cat didn't show up to cuddle and everything was off that day and then to add salt to the wound ......the mail was also late and nothing good came. its horrible

Cold relaxing frosted mug (3) one hour after my third I sleep like a baby for 5 to 6 hours.

Pretty much dont, more like can't, drink anymore. Between both of the narcotics I take, the other med for nerve pain and my psych troubles drinking just spells trouble for me. When I did drink the only way it would help knock me out is if I drank a tankerload.

Have several cords of split firewood I need to deliver to a Disabled Vet buddy. Trailer is loaded, was working on filling the back of the truck up. Loaded the bucket on the tractor up....and instead of driving over to the truck with It I drove over to another pile and dumped it there...

I have a Keurig maker at work. Just put the cup under it and press the brew button, walk away and bam, one cup of coffee. Turned it on this morning, didn't even get a cup ready. Coffee just came squirting out all over the counter. Haha happens once a month to at least one person here lol

This one was a few years ago. I teach a number of different safety classes. One day I show up at the office with my stuff to teach Fork Lift safety and realize that I have a First Aid/CPR class that day. I just had time to get home and back and not be more than about five minutes late.

-
Back