Gonna have surgery this Friday

-
Tony, I just saw this thread about your surgery and I'm sooo sorry I didn't wish you the best before hand but my hopes and prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery! Best of luck my friend.

Glad your surgery went smooth and happy to see you back on Tony!!!

Thought I would get on here and thank everyone for the prayers
and well wishes. Still very sore today. Never slept any at the hospital
on Friday night. I guess it was from all of the stuff they had to give me.

Here's a couple of pics of the unit.

The one on the left if my first (large)

My second one had to go back to the company after it failed:hmph:

The second one over is my third unit

and the last one over is my fourth unit

The fifth one that was implanted Friday is smaller than my fourth one.

Thanks again!

Howdy Brother :cheers::blob::blob::cheers: So happy to see you are home and maybe know you can catch up on some well needed rest :thumrigh:

Those units are getting smaller as time goes on it looks like :glasses7:
Thank Thelma for the update and give her a hug from me please, she is a sweet hart for sure brother

I would keep that 5!! I see a full house for liers Poker (how ever you spell it)

Sorry ...I missed this one, been working morning and night at our week long Fall Festival 8am to 10 pm not much internet time ........ Glad to here all went well and you are doing fine. Take it easy and heal up properly.

Sure glad your doing OK Tony......Good Luck !! they sure have changed in size haven't they.....amazing

Glad to have you back sir! From the size of the new one you could have had them put in two. Sort of like an old school dual point :)

Grant

I a newbie here, but I recall my uncle, with whom I was very close had a pacemaker/defib unit installed in 2007 at 80. I remember it being very small under the skin near his collar bone. It was kinda cool how they controlled in and "dialed it in" using a computer and a wand.

Get well, prayers sent!

Had a good nights sleep last night after taking some pain pills and something
to help me sleep.

Been up all day...watched Thelma mow the grass...she's a good mommy!

Again, thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts. You are the best
family anyone could ever want. Love you all my friends.:love7:

Here's Thelma

Attachments

• DSCF3844 (Medium).jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF3842 (Medium).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 67
-
Back