Gonna Post this Here Fuse box location

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Ok I cant remember where and how the factory fuse box goes in and where. On my 72 Scamp. Can someone please help me? I need a photo of location and how installed please.

anyone please? or a general location? I had photos of all this stuff but my computer crashed awhile back and I lost alot of photos.

it mounts facing down to the left of the column under the dash. the back facing up is outlined in red. the other is looking up under the dash

Attachments

• fp20 copy.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 159
  • fp23.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 166
would that be right in the same area as the map light switch? I think it mounts with a plastic screw? Which is where I thought it did but cant for light of me to get the box and wiring to flip around that way without seeming like its binding. I think I will pull the dash and install all the wiring then rehang the dash might make things easier.

mounts left side of steering wheel in the area of the map light switch and it uses a metal phillips head screw to mount it, not much wiring to let you do anything other than take screw out and flip panel block down so fuses will face you.

Perfect thanks fellas. I think I am going to pull the dash out and hook it all up then put back i think it will be easier that way

-
Back