Good Deal ?

-
You might want to do a search for Pro Comp rockers. The short answer - I wouldn't recommend them for anything.

Says clearancing needed to fit X or J heads? I thought all LA heads had the same rocker shaft mount dims aside from the T/A blocks? Someone else chime in that maybe knows more? I'm curious...never seen that footnote on other roller rockers before.

I wouldn't use them. I put them on a friends car, a 64 valiant with 318, after 50 miles they were hitting the valve spring retainer enough to put a nice half moon circle on the rockers. I thought I had pictures but I cant find them.

I think these are a better rocker arm for cheap. Have used 2 sets of these in street engines. Worked fine but never put a big spring to them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Block...MANCE-RACE-STREET-/170752177538#ht_698wt_1399

No. Those suck even worse than what the OP posted. Look at the aligning tabs under the roller tip. That can come in contact with the spring retainers and unkey the valves. Bad day if that happens. I cannot understand for the life of my why they make Chrysler rockers with those aligning tabs. That's not how they align. I guess they put um on chebbies and all the other junk so they just put um on those too.

To the OP, get cheap parts if you want. I would run stone stock rockers first.

Stay far away from those ! A good buddy of mine went through 2 sets, multiple rockers broke right in half. He ended up with a set of comp cams rollers, never looked back.

-
Back