Good Guy Alert: MoparLvr

-

IfItsGotWheels

XS Tech-Anything worth doing, is worth doing in XS
Reaction score
My Barracuda is getting closer & closer to hitting the road. Last night MoparLvr (Bill) scored the split bench he needed, so in an act of Pass It Forward he generously donated his old buckets to me.
Our little local FABO group is a great bunch of guys. At our next get together, first round's on me !

:salut::salut: Thanks Bill. :salut::salut:

Went over to Bill's last night. Had a couple of beers.looked at his great Dart.Great guy.
:cheers:Thanks Again:cheers:

Went over to Bill's last night. Had a couple of beers.looked at his great Dart.Great guy.
:cheers:Thanks Again:cheers:

Good stuff Vic.Way to go Bill. And we have more members asking about the next meeting.Can't wait for the real good weather to get here.8)

Maybe we could try to get something together for mid-April.
BTW First round is on me.

That sounds like a good time.I hope it gives you enough time to get the Fish road ready. About the first round,the way the group is growing ya might wanna reconsider,lol.8)

Like that avatar!

I'm looking forward to getting together again with everyone!!! And I never refuse free beer!!! Lol!! Hopefully we will have some nice weather so everyone can bring their rides.

Careful Vic with a promise like that our second meeting will triple in numbers. Good job on the seats and way to go Bill! Can't wait to get together again! Mentioned to Dave maybe in a few weeks for one Saturday afternoon with the cars somewhere.

Mark

-
Back