Good Guy Alert

-

12valve

Reaction score
Hey all,
Too much bad juju going around here lately so thought I would try and turn it around. Rumblefish 360 offered another member in a thread a set of small block J heads. I contacted him via PM about them and he gave the other guy 5 days for first dibs:thumblef:. Well the 5 days passed and no dice so we struck a deal and it was for the heads in "as is" condition, nothing special, right? Well, he pulls them down and says he doesn't feel right about shipping them out like that so he cleans them up, laps the valves, and installs seals:toothy10:. Really? If he wasn't 2000 miles away he mighta come over and put them on, who knows? So thanks Rumble, and thanks to FABO for all of the solid individuals on this board.

Jason

"One man with courage makes a majority"--Andrew Jackson

I had a deal like that on here with eaglesguy (josh) now trampscamp we had a smooth transaction on a rearend a while ago nothing but smooth glad to hear about another good guy didnt mean to hijack your thread but your right there has been too much bad karma on here lately. lets hear some cheers for the good guys

Very nice rumblefish! I love news like this and as mentioned we need to see more of it. Congratulations to you both.

So...whats new? Mods are here for other stuff that to mash on peoples heads. Good on ya Rob. That's the guy i know.
Small Block

LOL, well thanks guys! I'm humbled.

It's true, I didn't feel right about the heads condition, so I cleaned them up a bit. 12valve said no worries about it when I was about 7/8th done with them. LOL

Thanks 12valve. May they serve you well.

This is exactly why I love this forum.This is without a doubt the best mopar forum on the internet.

Welcome to this great site 12valve, If I missed you in the welcome welcome wagon :happy10:
Rumblefish 360 is one of many top shelf members we have here and helps us keep things going for us as we enjoy this site :cheers:

-
Back