Good Morning All

-

Djeagle86

Reaction score
So I have been a guest on the site for a while now and I love all the useful information that is on here available to all. I loved the information so much I decided to make an account. Season Greetings to all from Djeagle86. I grew up Chevrolet; however, I have always been intrigued with Dodge. So much that last year I bought a new Ram 1500 Express Black Out Edition and I couldn't be happier. Working on a '63 383 block now and looking for something to put it in. Thanks for all the great post everyone puts up. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Welcome -- Yep ! -- There's lots of good people and info here. -- Enjoy !

Welcome to FABO!
That 383 will give you a lot of smiles per gallon in one of our a-bodies..........

Welcome from Colorado! Enjoy our little Mopar land:coffee2:

Dave,

Welcome to FABO!
That 383 will give you a lot of smiles per gallon in one of our a-bodies..........

I'm looking forward to completing this build. As it is my first Mopar build and an EBay block I am having a local machine shop help me with the build. The machinist is an older guy who has been building racing engines for over 40 years and is humble enough to show me the ropes so to speak.

Thank you all for the hellos and replies. Some of yall are a long way from the South haha.

I'm looking forward to completing this build. As it is my first Mopar build and an EBay block I am having a local machine shop help me with the build. The machinist is an older guy who has been building racing engines for over 40 years and is humble enough to show me the ropes so to speak.

Thank you all for the hellos and replies. Some of yall are a long way from the South haha.

Welcome and goox find on the machinist. Rare to find someone willing to 'show the ropes'.

-
Back