Good quality fiberglass hood and bumper?

-
I'd would rather make my own hood out of horse dung, poison ivy and my own spit then even think about buying from Unlimited.

Damn it, I just recently ordered a hood, front bumper and bumper bracket from Unlimited Productions, I sure hope I dont get some peice of trash that dosent fit! The only reason I went with them is because they had the hemi style I wanted and US Body couldnt give me a straight answer on anything when I called them.

I do hope you get lucky

I bought fenders quite awhile back from them and they sucked big time, luckily I found a local fiberglass guy that bought them to practice his craft.It took him many hours of fittings,sanding added gel coatings so they would look straight and be able to paint.

Got the total run around for a refund so I just took my losses and moved on.

I just got a deck lid fron U.S.BODY and it is a very nice pice, but they shipped it in a full size hood box and shipping was $20 more than they told me it would be.I could put 2 duster deck lids in the box they used.

Just got in my hood, front bumper and bumper brackets for my 71 Dart from unlimited production, good peices, fit just fine and were made correctly and accurate to the original peices I took off. I dont know how they use to do things in the past but I am pretty happy with what I got, compared to the AAR lift off hood for the 72 duster that flexs under its own weight. I am going to order the rear bumper and brackets next month.

Just got in my hood, front bumper and bumper brackets for my 71 Dart from unlimited production, good peices, fit just fine and were made correctly and accurate to the original peices I took off. I dont know how they use to do things in the past but I am pretty happy with what I got, compared to the AAR lift off hood for the 72 duster that flexs under its own weight. I am going to order the rear bumper and brackets next month.

Thanks for the report. Maybe they are finally starting to get their act together; from what most people have said, their quality control wasn't...

Glad to hear the good news!

bought a rear bumper and brackets, plus front bumper brackets for a 71 dart from unlimited...all fit fine...

have had one of their hood on my 69 barracuda for upteen years....it is a race car.

-
Back