Good to be here

-

glennstar67

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Glenn and I live in Loveland Colorado.This is a great site! I have had many A bodies over the years and its great to see a community like this. I presently have a 1972 Dodge Demon that is a tribute to a 1971 340 Demon. I had a real 71 340 Demon 10 years ago and foolishly sold it. Glad I found another one as Demons have always been my favorite.I look forward to talking cars and stuff with all of you.

Yeah me too. Gets alot of attention but its presently a 20 footer if you get my drift. Like the scamp. Cool hood.

Yeah me too. Gets alot of attention but its presently a 20 footer if you get my drift. Like the scamp. Cool hood.

Ya i hear ya, my dads charger is the same way, thats alright though, good driver. Thanks, i'm hoping to have it done by spring but funds are running low so we'll see how it goes

Welcome to FABO! You just don't see very many Demon's around. I have had 4 in the last 25 years. I take mine out every chance I get, it's a 71 340 with a 727. This one is Viper Red with black stripes and Center Lines. I'm sure you will have a Blast with yours!

Welcome to FABO, I hope you don't mind me posting a pic of your Demon on here for everyone to see.

profilepic16622_1.gif

Welcome aboard Glenn! It's terrific to have you and your Demon here with us. Make yourself at home and don't be shy with the pics and questions. :-D

-
Back