Goodbye Snicklefritz

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
We lost a member of our family tonight. Snicklefritz died of Feline Lukemia complicated by pneumonia tonight. She was such a sweet cat from the moment we found her,
Snickle Fritz1.jpg
to having our family just fall in love with her...

Snickle Fritz1.jpg

Snicklefritz2.jpg

SleepyCat2.jpg

sunset 11.8.09.jpg
Rest In Peace my sweet baby girl
~MARY:sad7::cry::crybaby:

Snickle Fritz1.jpg

Snicklefritz2.jpg

SleepyCat2.jpg

sunset 11.8.09.jpg

I am so sorry. We just recently got ourselves a cat to go with our 4 dogs and it would break my wifes heart if something happened to her.

Sorry for your loss. She sure was a cutie and a heart stealer. At least she had a good loving home for awhile.

Wylde1.

I'm sorry for your family's loss, she looked so young. I'm glad you appreciated the time you and your family shared with her.
We have two, a brother and sister, have been fortunate to have lived a long life, but it will also hurt when they leave us.

I hate to hear that someone lost a pet. I've been there too may times. My heart goes out to your family. Sorry for your loss.

Aww, poor kitty. Sorry to read it. :-( I had to put my big stripey orange Qat down two Decembers ago; diabetes took away his hind legs and he couldn't walk any more. They leave a big hole when they go.

I am so sorry Mary. Just two weeks ago I lost my faithful canine companion of 8 years. I know how bad it hurts. I still miss her.

I hate to hear that someone lost a pet. I've been there too may times. My heart goes out to your family. Sorry for your loss.
X2 thank you for your word's gts :read2:

When I was a young teenager a girlfriend gave me a kitten as a Valentines gift. I named her Jingles because she had bells on her collar that would jingle when she walked. She was a great little cat but I didn`t have her long, she was about the same age as Snicklefritz when she too was diagnosed with leukemia. That little cat made an impresion on me. I`m sorry to hear about Snicklefritz, sometimes it`s the ones that you are with the least that you miss the most.

So sorry to hear of your familys loss Mary. We lost a litter of kittens to kitty lukemia. It was very sad to watch.

She knows she was loved.

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear this as I know how much you loved that little kitty. You were both lucky to have each other and I know you did all you could to save little Snicklefritz. I imagine that she is now in the land of slow mice covered in balls of yarn.

Mary, I'm so sorry for your loss. I was hoping you'd have her a lot longer than you did. It doesn't matter how old they are, 2 months or 20 years, you get so attached it leaves a giant hole in you when they leave. Please take comfort in knowing you did all you could for her, and I'm sure she knew how much she was loved.

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your cat.

We lost one in September as well after a lengthy illness. It's never easy to lose a friend, young or old.

Mary and David, you have my utmost sympathies. You have a shoulder here if either of you need it -- call me.

I'm sorry too. Sad as it is to lose her, you were brought together for a reason.

-
Back