Goodguys West Coast Nationals (22nd Annual)

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
What: Goodguys West Coast Nationals (22nd Annual)
When: August 22, 23 & 24th
Where: Pleasanton Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
Why: Not sure. I am not a big fan of the Goodguys organization but I still go out to check out the cars and vendors.
Who: Besides Foose & myself, is anyone here going to be there? If so, what day? Perhaps we can meet up.

Additional Info: www.ggwestcoastnats.com

i think im going but not 100% yet. im helping a friend with a blown intake gasket on a chebby. just not sure what day yet.

Ben,
Count me in. do you have an idea of what day you would like to meet up?
hkeller

Let's throw it around a little. I need to check the calendar still. It would be nice to meet at someone's car so we could fold out some chairs and bring a cooler. It's nice to have a home base at these shows.

This show is up to '57. My car won't be able to enter. I am hesitant a bit on going. I have my reasons.

This show is up to '57. My car won't be able to enter. I am hesitant a bit on going. I have my reasons.

That's right. I forgot about the cutoff date. Guys, I just remembered that I am taking Joyce to Monterey that weekend for her birthday. It was supposed to have been this upcoming weekend but plans were changed. Where is my head at? I could possibly go on Friday (which I have done in the past). You guys plan when you would like to meet amongst yourselves since I am out of the picture Sat/Sun and either way, have fun.

Same weekend as the Montery Mopar Show Aug 23.

Actually, we were planning on stopping by there since we are going to be in the vicinity. I heard that the show is full but I am sure it would still be fun to spectate. I believe it is on the wharf in Monterey.

-
Back