• Picture 126.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Picture 127.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 128.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 214
I bet he is heading to the Colt's football game :cheers:
That is where Small Block and his wife is :happy10:

Thank you for sharing and being fast with the camera Motopsychogood shots :cheers:
Dang that thing looks big!!!!!!

That's pretty cool!! I haven't seen a blimp in a long time!! They must be doing pretty good, eh?

I see them occasionally.

Attachments

• G. Blimp.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 200
There are several blimps based here in SoCal. The west coast Goodyear blimp is moored just off the 405 freeway.
You can see one in the air over the beaches just about any nice-weather weekend.
Used to see the Goodyear blimp a lot at night with moving-light advertisements on the sides - haven't seen that for awhile now.

Have not seen one in years.....thanks for the pictures...

yes they make noise not like a copter or plane not sure what sound it is but it diffrent

Me myself don't think I have ever seen one, But I see crazy people on motorized light waits around here.
They can ride the wind and not be burning fuel 8)
Looks fascinating 8) But not for me :-D
I think they would sound the same :happy10:

Me myself don't think I have ever seen one, But I see crazy people on motorized light waits around here.
They can ride the wind and not be burning fuel 8)
Looks fascinating 8) But not for me :-D
I think they would sound the same :happy10:

They have the ultra light planes and heli's that are just small versions of the actual things basically.

and they have powered parachutes (my uncles owns , repairs and flys them) they are REALLY fun to ride in and I HATE flying lol.

its basically a 3 wheeled go cart with a super light frame with a parachute attached to it and an airboat prop on the back.....then engines used I believe are rotax engines and they sounds alot like ....well....an airboat or something lol.

they steer by arms you push with your feet that tug on the chute.

and yes ....when you get up a few thousand feet and the wind is kicking and your sitting in a go kart with a parachute tied to it and you shut the engine off and you are just kind of floating around......you begin to think "what the hell am I doing" LOL

here is a video I found of a powered parachute in flight with an engine out landing so you guys can get an idea of what sound these machines make and just how erie of a feeling it is to do an engine out landing lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvYB89hk4Ks"]YouTube - Powered Parachute Engine Out Landing[/ame]

They have the ultra light planes and heli's that are just small versions of the actual things basically.

and they have powered parachutes (my uncles owns , repairs and flys them) they are REALLY fun to ride in and I HATE flying lol.

its basically a 3 wheeled go cart with a super light frame with a parachute attached to it and an airboat prop on the back.....then engines used I believe are rotax engines and they sounds alot like ....well....an airboat or something lol.

they steer by arms you push with your feet that tug on the chute.

and yes ....when you get up a few thousand feet and the wind is kicking and your sitting in a go kart with a parachute tied to it and you shut the engine off and you are just kind of floating around......you begin to think "what the hell am I doing" LOL

Thank you for my first good laugh today :-D :toothy10::toothy10::rock:

-
Back