Gopher be gone

-
When I was first told this I didn't believe it but it worked. Knock all the dirt from his mound off to the side leave the hole open. They can't stand having their front door open. Get a chair and your choice of weapon. I used .410 with birdshot. Sit on him like a deer. When things quiet down, he'll come up and start flipping dirt back out to cover up the open hole.. Walk up and blast him. Done.

BTW this was after failing with all the above methods. My wife started calling me Carl. I tried everything short of plastic explosive shaped squirrels.

Just realize, those vacuums have a brush/ commutator motor, and THEY SPARK!!! And all the air goes through the motor in some of them

go to the pet store and buy a python. lol
FB_IMG_15619181158829694.jpg

One of these should do it .

Just realize, those vacuums have a brush/ commutator motor, and THEY SPARK!!! And all the air goes through the motor in some of them[/QUOTE

That is why I was blowing and not sucking !

Learned that from my first girlfriend ... lmao

Red neck is right.
Just put some gopher pellets in the hole.
So much easier.

Revisiting an old thread, the pellets don't work for Okla. gophers , tried a few diff. poisons quite a few times , none worked !

When I was first told this I didn't believe it but it worked. Knock all the dirt from his mound off to the side leave the hole open. They can't stand having their front door open. Get a chair and your choice of weapon. I used .410 with birdshot. Sit on him like a deer. When things quiet down, he'll come up and start flipping dirt back out to cover up the open hole.. Walk up and blast him. Done.

BTW this was after failing with all the above methods. My wife started calling me Carl. I tried everything short of plastic explosive shaped squirrels.

I did this once with a 12 ga. sawed off , didn`t have enough time to wait on them . I did get a big one once , while having a cold one and noticeing the dirt moving, leaned on the the dog house by the back door of the garage, next time he shoved dirt ---------------tore him widdle head off.

-
Back