Got A 65 Barracuda Today

-

dazedduster

Reaction score
Well Spent $500 On It Needed Somewhere To Put The 360 Out Of My Duster When I Put The Big Block In It. Looks Like A Good Place To Store It To Me

P3270069.JPG

P3270070.JPG

What a great find :thumbup:
and storage area to boot!!!

Me! Still looking :sad1:

Very nice. If you start running out of room, there is always room for 1 more down here at my place. :)

it's in great shape, been in garage since 83, the guy moved it into a field few months back, went and talked to himand before i new it it was in my driveway

glad to know i'm not the only one that gets "your working on your car this weekend AGAIN"?!

glad to know i'm not the only one that gets "your working on your car this weekend AGAIN"?!

THE OTHER DAY I ACTUALY GOT A
"YOU LOVE THAT ***** MORE THAN ME" OUT OF MY WIFE.
I TOLD HER IT NEVER TELLS ME NO, DOES NOT COMPLAIN AND LETS BE POUND THE HELL OUT OF IT WHENEVER I WANT.
IT WAS A LONG NIGHT AFTER THAT COMMENT, SHE DID NOT THINK IT WAS AS FUNNY AS I DID

dazedduster said:
I TOLD HER IT NEVER TELLS ME NO, DOES NOT COMPLAIN AND LETS BE POUND THE HELL OUT OF IT WHENEVER I WANT.
IT WAS A LONG NIGHT AFTER THAT COMMENT, SHE DID NOT THINK IT WAS AS FUNNY AS I DID
lol thats funny

dazedduster said:

DAMN! I would have no face after a comment like that, it would be laying on the ground,..... slapped off by my girlfriend. Lol! That`s good though.

Looks great!
I like the "excuse"(like you ever would need an excuse to buy another car...)
My problem is where to store all the cars to store my engines in...

Now that is funny, yeah, can't understand why they can't look at it like we do

My ex wife ddin't really have a problem with me working on the cars, but my ex g/f did seem to even if she said she didn't. Life is good now that i am single.

-
Back