Got A Little Snow....

-
Lucky! I wish I was down there, maybe Clearwater Beach.
Lots of snow and cold up here in Pittsburgh!
Oh I'll bet! I wouldn't function to well, I'd Love to be North of here for the Summer! Clearwater Beach is OK, although the it is too commercial for me these days. The town is So-so. Palm Harbor is alot nicer, and it's right next door

EA7577FC-0791-429D-AF63-E96A9D5DEECD.jpeg
DC9567B7-4B94-45DE-B112-AD3A627E4F54.jpeg
C822AC85-64EE-4F89-A76C-652D862E9A5E.jpeg
Lucky! I wish I was down there, maybe Clearwater Beach.
Lots of snow and cold up here in Pittsburgh!

We got 9-10 inches last Sunday Monday and 5 more inches this Sunday and 3-4 more today into tomorrow so I have around 9 more inches to do tomorrow. This was last Monday Tuesday so I get to do it again.

What do you scrape with? I use my tractor with the blade turned around backwards, and it works pretty well. The worst thing is the crick in my neck from looking behind the tractor for a few hours! My driveway is gravel, and it's a fine line between getting enough snow off of it, and ruining the driveway by digging ruts...lol.

What do you scrape with? I use my tractor with the blade turned around backwards, and it works pretty well. The worst thing is the crick in my neck from looking behind the tractor for a few hours! My driveway is gravel, and it's a fine line between getting enough snow off of it, and ruining the driveway by digging ruts...lol.

I use a simplicity snow blower.

Oh I'll bet! I wouldn't function to well, I'd Love to be North of here for the Summer! Clearwater Beach is OK, although the it is too commercial for me these days. The town is So-so. Palm Harbor is alot nicer, and it's right next door
I also like Tarpon Springs and have family in New Port Richey. Maybe someday...

IMG_20220125_194540198.jpg
IMG_20220125_194403685_HDR.jpg

Couple days of freezing fog. Pretty bad *** looking.
Ice cicles 1st pic.
Antenna 2nd pic

-
Back