Got a new incentive to finish my Dart build

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
New guy started at work today and happened to park right next to my '09 Dodge Ram 1500.
He's got a Prius with "PriusChat" sticker on the windshield and "Prius Challenge" stickers on the front doors and Toyota performance stickers on the rear quarters.
Gotta get my '69 Dart build finished a little bit quicker now and, for sure, drive it in to work a few times.
Damn Millennials!

My lady told me if my 69 Dart is done by the wedding we're taking it..... you can guess where all my spare time is going now

Aren't prius drivers automatically disqualified from voting? Your dart would probably destroy his last vestige of manhood. And maybe the only performance upgrades he can do is put on stickers.
Was that right next to the Hillary in 2016 sticker?

Aren't prius drivers automatically disqualified from voting? Your dart would probably destroy his last vestige of manhood. And maybe the only performance upgrades he can do is put on stickers.
Everyone knows that every sticker adds 5hp. That's why drag cars are so fast!!

What applies to Hondas applies equally to Priuses.

Ricer - more stickers than hp.jpg

Ricer rear wings.jpg

Ricer upgrades to increase hp.jpg

Well, I guess I've learned there is a use for a Prius. The occasion will be rare, but in this case, it was a good motivator!

New guy started at work today and happened to park right next to my '09 Dodge Ram 1500.
He's got a Prius with "PriusChat" sticker on the windshield and "Prius Challenge" stickers on the front doors and Toyota performance stickers on the rear quarters.
Gotta get my '69 Dart build finished a little bit quicker now and, for sure, drive it in to work a few times.
Damn Millennials!

Maybe it's satire, a lot of people who drive Priuses don't fit the stereotype. I'd sure as heck never drive one unless I had to but who knows maybe he just has a sense of humor.

My neighbor owns two of them, does that make him twice the bad guy? He also brews his own beer and plays guitar in a couple of different bands. He likes my Dart and all of my loud motorcycles. Don't judge people by what they drive you may be missing out on a cool new friend.

Not but a few months ago when heading back from the gun range, I had a stuck float in my carb at a light and my engine bogged and died. It was a busy 4 lane road and tons of people were zooming past. Out of the near hundred cars that zipped by while I thwacked the float bowl with a rubber mallet and waited for the engine to be less flooded, a Prius driver stopped his car, ran across the road and offered to help me push my '69 Dart to the side. Kept going on about how he really liked my car and how much he admired that I was out driving it. Nice guy.

"Prius chat"???
What in the world could they possibly have to chat about?
Upholstery color?
Window tint?
What breed poodle they have?

Oh, maybe BBQ's, and the neighbors geese or goats? :poke::rofl:

OMG! One of my co-workers saw the stickers on the new guy's Prius and asked, "Is it supercharged?"
Answer was, "No, not supercharged but it does have air bags and a sound system."

OMG! One of my co-workers saw the stickers on the new guy's Prius and asked, "Is it supercharged?"
Answer was, "No, not supercharged but it does have air bags and a sound system."

Oh God... too bad we don't have the barfing smily anymore. F***ing air bags, yeah I bet that thing looks "dope AF" scraping the pavement. The fads of people my age drive me nuts... "I'm not affiliated with them!!!" Lol

This just keeps getting better!
Evidently his Prius is 'customized' in the Japanese "VIP" matter to include:
* Lowered by way of airbags
* Wider, low-offset custom wheels and smaller than recommended tires. The smaller tires allow the tires to pull away from the wheel lip so the tires fit into the wheelwells and the wheel lip sits as close to the fender edge as possible - to emphasize the wheels.
* Aero body kit components
* Curtains on the rear windows for "VIP" privacy and a custom "executive" desk table that sits on the door arm rests
* High-end sound system
* Other "personal" touches

Good Gawd! I'm glad I'm into Mopars and PERFORMANCE!!!
I just don't understand...

NO!! They are disqualified from thinking, the rest follows naturally!!! On the other hand, I do know a couple of people with them that are cool. To be honest, the newest
versions are pretty damn good. If I were traveling a lot w/o covered expenses, & could do a lease turn in every 3 yrs., I would certainly have it on the list for consideration.
They are not slow for sure, the newest ones are certainly better looking, but they're pricey if You're not going to really benefit from the MPG......pick a 'rolla & be done.

This reminds me of a commercial I saw where a Prius was being chased by the cops. "It's actually pretty fast" is said by someone in that commercial.....makes me want to fall over laughing.

This reminds me of a commercial I saw where a Prius was being chased by the cops. "It's actually pretty fast" is said by someone in that commercial.....makes me want to fall over laughing.
Bruce Jenner use to be fast, still doesn't mean he's not queer. :D

Bruce Jenner use to be fast, still doesn't mean he's not queer. :D
Lol! I dunno, if He/She/It is a lesbian now, is that still queer? Or is that only after the right hormonal balance(imbalance?) is achieved?:realcrazy:

Until he trades in its all just posing. Attention adDICtion.

-
Back