Got A New One!

-
first project on the satellite accomplished! I put the seat from my dart into the satellite. I wasn't sure if I could fit an Abody seat into a Bbody. But I did it! just used some 2x2 metal tubing to raise up the seat to clear the transmission hump and also to give it the correct bolt pattern.. The seat sits 2 inches higher than stock now. but its not too high. and it didn't cost me a thing because I had the scrap tubing sitting around already..all I had to do was drill 4 holes on each piece of tubing..

IMG00796.jpg

IMG00798.jpg

IMG00799.jpg

IMG00800.jpg

Nice car ! I saw that on S.F. C/L for awhile. Those B-bodys are cool cars.
Reminds Me of My first car a 74 Roadrunner .Congrats to you !:toothy10:

Nice car ! I saw that on S.F. C/L for awhile. Those B-bodys are cool cars.
Reminds Me of My first car a 74 Roadrunner .Congrats to you !:toothy10:
thanks!
yah the guy had it on CL for $2000. and the for sale sign on the car said $2500.

so when I offered the guy 1500 and he said yea, the deal was closed!!:cheers:

its not as pretty as it looks in the pics. there is some bodywork that it needs and a few rust issues. but the underbody is real clean. and engine is strong also.

you're from el sobrante right jomoper? I think I remember you telling me you were from there. well I thought about you when I drove the satellite past there on my way home. I was soooo happy. lol

fredsmedina carBeque?
It's big news here there's an arsonist running around setting cars on fire. 20 in all to date .Just spent the evening at a local town hall meeting.There were two cars burnt up in our neighborhood so it's heavy on My mind.
Sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread I'm happy for you. Have fun in that Sattelite! A strong running 360 under your right foot has got to put a smile on your face !:-D

It's big news here there's an arsonist running around setting cars on fire. 20 in all to date .Just spent the evening at a local town hall meeting.There were two cars burnt up in our neighborhood so it's heavy on My mind.
Sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread I'm happy for you. Have fun in that Sattelite! A strong running 360 under your right foot has got to put a smile on your face !:-D

yahh it does!! and I haven't heard anyting about that arsonist. thats crazy!! what an idiot. and no worries about hijacking the thread. 8)

checked the color code on my fendertag and found out that my car is an original petty blue color..
is it worth any more if its painted the original petty blue color? like was this a rare option? I know nothing about the history of the petty blue really..
does it increase the value of my car being original petty blue? I don't think so..but just thought i'd ask. because i've had a few people ask me if it is originally a petty blue car since the trunk and engine bay are still stock color..

you can see the paint in the inside of the engine bay..

IMG00788.jpg

-
Back