got a trade ofer in on my 1967 dart-

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A local guy just emailed me about trading for my dart project.

The truck is

1977 dodge 2wd

He put a 383 and 727 in it.

Truck is all stock other than the engine and trans and SRT jeep mufflers/

The truck is rust free!! I know Im getting a amazing deal and im planning on trying to finalize the deal this weekend

I have been wanting a nice old truck for a while now and this fits the bill perfectly.

In the mean time what do you guys think and what do you think its worth? Thanks a lot :burnout:

Attachments

• unnamedsdr.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 265
  • vrbtb.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 241
  • unnamedveqb.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 240
  • unnameddsbvwr.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 244
  • btbed.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 254
  • sbetn.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 232
I love dodge d100's, I just picked one up, 75 318 double cab. If you like it, do it. It's a beautiful truck.
It's all about how you feel about it. You don't need us to make decisions for you...DO IT!!! :)

I love dodge d100's, I just picked one up, 75 318 double cab. If you like it, do it. It's a beautiful truck. It's all about how you feel about it. You don't need us to make decisions for you...DO IT!!! :)

I know that , I'm doing it anyway but I just wanted to know your guys input

Truck looks decent. Check out around that right fender. It's awlful dark compared to the rest of the truck.

Also check for cracks in the frame around the steering box. Common problem on those trucks.

I like your Dart some body damage but other than that looks fairly clean with a little rust.The Dart looks like a real good starting point.The truck looks pretty decent I don't think you could go wrong on a trade if is solid as it looks and runs good.Although I would rather have a 318 in the truck.The 318 would have plenty of power and be easier on gas than the 383.Don't get me wrong I love 383's but I wouldn't be able to keep my foot out of it....LOL

ya, were most likely going to look at it this weekend as we have two other cars we have to go look at that are in the area

Never mind, sale fell through.. I hate it when people read adds that state the car is NOT running and is a PROJECT and then when I call they expected the car to be a running and driving daily driver , I do have a sale pending though with a fellow FABO member

-
Back