got me a new box...

-

mopardude318

Reaction score
craftsman! I know its not a fancy crazy expensive snap on box some of you guys have, just your standard run of the mill roller ball bearing red craftsman box. i out grew my little 350 piece plastic box and finally updated to this guy. all i need is the 2 drawer center piece, they didn't have it in stock. next time. :) all on sale for 450. a great deal in my opinion, plus 10% off military discount, bringing it down to $405. im really happy with it so far. very nice quality. i wanna buy more tools!!

6ql9ol.jpg

don't mind the dust behind it, i just sold the piano that was there. haha!

mi2sr9.jpg

why spend snap on money... the craftsman holds tools the same way.

nice james, hope to see you friday and some of those cool new tools that we might need that I dont have haha. P.S. I do have a small tool box from 1/4in to 1/2in and a pickle fork

thanks everyone. yea, my brother is a mechanic and has mostly blue point and snap on everything. i don't make that kind of money!! i think craftsman is the best. very nice tools!

and yes mike, i will see you friday evening, ill bring some of my tools. the front end rebuild she be a breeze. :)

Nice box,but you could have had this one. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kSxX347nq8"]YouTube - ‪Tool Box‬‏[/ame]

The box looks familiar. Your mess if much neater than mine! Is FCBO getting a lot of activity? If not, it could double for "For Craftsman Boxes Only". Just an idea.

Attachments

• Photo0313.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 188
Shoot guys all this tool talk makes me feel inadequate having just "chrome vanadium" labeled tools from Harbor Freight. :(

My Craftsman roller setup has been serving me well for 38 years. Great products with a great warranty.

I've had the same kit for about 6 years. Right size for a home garage tool kit. It will serve you well. Love the living room/shop. Can anyone tell James is a bachelor?

Looks good to me.

I would never spend the money on a snap on box. You can get three craftsman boxes, uppers and lowers for the price of just one snap n lower box.

I can't even get a car in the garage! Let alone in the house! Here's a pic of mine, you need some stickers on yours. :) Sorry for the side shot, step brother wanted a pic of the compressor behind it.

Attachments

• small tb and comp.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 129
Can't have enough room, I like to be able to open a drawer and grab what I need, instead of digging. I'm going to go look at a Craftsman box like the one on the left on Saturday, chock full of Craftsman and S+K tools for 250 bucks. It will be right next to the one on the left and replace the one on the far right.

Attachments

• toolbox.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 90
i would like a bigger 1 someday

Attachments

• Picture 217.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 109
wow. some of you have a lot of boxes! cool!! yea, its my dads house, hes a car guy too so he doesnt mind. my girlfriend is an understanding woman as well, she recently let me keep my dart in her garage. :)

and I will get some stickers to put on it right away! i have a few in mind. :) i want a 3 drawer intermediate chest now. :)

-
Back