Got my '65 home this weekend

-

72swgnr

Reaction score
Well I picked up the car i purchased last weekend and drug it up to my parents place. The car has a few little areas that need to be addressed body wise and a little interior work that needs to be done. It will be getting a narrowed 8.75 rear and either 3.91's or 4.10's. Most likely a small block either built 360 or stroker kit backed by a 904 thats fresh with low gear set some valve body mods, and an aftermarket converter. I'm deffinately not looking for a show quallity car just something that looks nice and is fun to drive. I'm most likely goingt o minny tub it and it will be getting a rolbar at some point as well.

I actually bought the car with the understanding that the owner was going to yank out the SB 727 and keep it but to my surprise he left it in and told me to just take it. It also came with schumacker /6 to sb mounts and a msd 6AL box and msd coil.

DSCN0998.jpg

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

DSCN0995.jpg

DSCN0994.jpg

DSCN0993.jpg

DSCN0992.jpg

DSCN0991.jpg

I swear that is just a cool looking car with that 80's paint scheme. Enjoy your new little toy. My wife has been enjoying her little 65' project.

Hey!That car looks familiar?J/K mines a 66 Dart with a 360/904,disc.brakes and 8 3/4 with 3.91,s.Fun little cars,hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!Welcome to the Early-A bodies!!

Good lookin' Darts there guys! Welcome to the " Early A Body Club"
toolmanmike

Looks like ya got a nice little project there, 72swngr.

It's certainly the best looking early A, but then, I am biased :-D.

img025.jpg

-
Back