got my new itellitronixs dash in video!

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Sort but good video on how they work and look
watch

I have to tell you that I simply don't care for this design. Why not just "VOLTS" and "TEMP" for example? What is fuel? percentage? That's OK I guess But I really don't care for digital tach displays. Some sort of analog tach, thank you very much

But...........if you like it.............

Well what it came down to was cash. I normally won't use digital but it made all my gauges work and is life time warranty no questions asked $180. it was refurbished. I'll be covering it in black vinal soon.

i like analog gauges myself, but this is pretty unique!! although i'm not sure if i could get used to that. very cool though!!

I dont care what any body says ,I think those are freakin awsome and we spent a hell of a lot more than 180 .00 dollars on the dash set up that we have in the duster now . I may just have to hit you up on some additional info.

Bob

anything beats the old bouncy stock speedo. My hats off to you for trying something new. Everyone has there own taste and if your happy with it then thats all that matters. Good job. I can appreciate the install as i am nearly finished with my rewire of my car.

Thanks install is actually really easy and they come in some cool colors. I called their tech support just with random questions (no problems with the dash) and they are really cool and very helpful. Also sending me a free gauge of my choice for making the you tube video.

I dont care what any body says ,I think those are freakin awsome and we spent a hell of a lot more than 180 .00 dollars on the dash set up that we have in the duster now . I may just have to hit you up on some additional info.

Bob

Check out their site if you decide you want one I'll point you to the guy that they have selling the referbs. If you buy regular it runs 400 something almost 500. But I buy refurb any time I can because you know they double checked the thing and won't have any problems.

That is cool. I was wondering about the gas gauge is that in percentages? or did you make a 85 gallon tank?

Can you post the link?

:thumleft: :thumleft:

Couple of questions,

1) looks like the stock inst bezel ? how does the gauge package
mount?

2) any proprietary sending units required ?

Thx !

:thumleft: :thumleft:

Couple of questions,

1) looks like the stock inst bezel ? how does the gauge package
mount?

2) any proprietary sending units required ?

Thx !

1 it is the stock bezel there are four Allen screws and is ask one piece
2 it comes with a temp sensor and oil pressure and speedo sending unit

Likely not everyone would want to go that route, but pretty darn cool if you ask me. This would likely be the most cost effective way for some to get their gauge's up and running.

I like it a lot. It has me thinking. But I just spent so much money buying all Autometer...

Lol sorry about that if you click their eBay link on the dealer page you can find the refurbs for 125-180 they still come with the life time warranty

I sprung for the blue version. I purchased it new at AutoAccessoriesGarage.com and used the first time buyer discount code. The total cost was $316.

I bought it so I could clean up the dash in my car. Currently my speedo doesn't work (ate the last cable in 50 miles), my fuel gauge doesn't work, and my temp gauge didn't work. I currently have an external gas gauge that doesn't read quite right (shows empty with 1/2 a tank left) and external oil pressure, water temperature, and voltage gauges.

I plan to use the high beam indicator for a shift light ;-)

I want to thank mwls73duster360 for posting the information.

-
Back