Got my old car back

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Dick Landys 74 Dart is back in my possession. Bought this car, and then sold it. Always missed the car, so when the chance was there, I took it. The car has great history, including being a daily driver for the man himself. Very stoked to have it back again. :glasses7:

Attachments

• IMG_20150830_104703340.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_20150830_104457040.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 349
Wow !! Way cool Johnny :cheers: Congratulations :color:

:eek:ccasion:\\:D/ That's awesome! Congratulations!

Man, that's lucky to get it back once it's gone...

If you love something set it free.....

If it comes back, it's yours...

If it doesn't, it never was....

Nice looking car, i thought his mom used it more than he did, from what i've read.
What made you sell it in the first place?
It looks to be in ''Dandy'' shape!

You should get in touch with Robert and tell him about it. I have him on Facebook. I am sure he'd love to hear about it.

That is really cool! Congrats on the ability to get it back into your possession. Usually seems like most people never get that chance, so its nice to hear that you were able to.

Nice looking car, i thought his mom used it more than he did, from what i've read.
What made you sell it in the first place?
It looks to be in ''Dandy'' shape!

Actually, it was his mother in laws car. Story has it, she would take her brand X car into his shop, for him to repair. He finally got sick and tired of it and took her down to the Dodge dealer. This is the car he helped her choose. After her passing, Dick took ownership of the car.

Why I sold it ? Almost everything has a price on it. My price was met. :)
But after seeing it at the Spring Fling again, I realized how much I missed it.

Dandy....Yes. Total cream puff 318 survivor car. AC still blows ice sickles in your hair. :)

You should get in touch with Robert and tell him about it. I have him on Facebook. I am sure he'd love to hear about it.

I've met Robert & Richard, a couple times. They have both told me stories about the car.
Ive also bought some of their dads NOS parts, from a stash they have

-
Back