Got my permit!!!!

-

67valiant 100

go fast or go home
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got my permit!!! It's so much more fun to drive than I expected!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::snakeman:

That's right, today is Monday :cheers:Happy day fore sure, Remember to Keep it neat on the streets and fast at the track 8)
and leave the cell phone alone, you have the privilege to drive the roads know so use that seat belt and look smart, it will save you your life and money on a ticket 8)

ENJOY YOUNG GUN
Congratulations 67valiant 100

Congratulations on your permit!!!!! But please remember that you want to keep that Mopar nice so please drive carefully and take it easy for your first few years.

That's right, today is Monday :cheers:Happy day fore sure, Remember to Keep it neat on the streets and fast at the track 8)
and leave the cell phone alone, you have the privilege to drive the roads know so use that seat belt and look smart, it will save you your life and money on a ticket 8)

X2....

And always stay alert of other drivers, there are some no-drivin' morons out there...

ENJOY YOUNG GUN
Congratulations 67valiant 100

Thanks everyone for the advice. FYI I don't own a cell phone and I don't want one.

Woo-hoo!!! Congrats Young Gun!!! wise man once said..."a man's got to know his limitations." :cheers:

Awesome bro! Just keep it safe and be careful. You never have to impress anyone on the street, so keep the fun at the track as memike says!

Congrats and just remember,your licence is a privledge and can be taken away very easily.Be safe!:cheers:

Yes I know it's a privlage and I will be carful. I guess the real test was driving my father to the blood drive by way of highway. They checked his blood pressure ( which is normaly. very low) and it was still low. Now when my sister drove him he had high blood pressure. I wonder why.....?

Yes I know it's a privilege and I will be careful. I guess the real test was driving my father to the blood drive by way of highway. They checked his blood pressure ( which is normally. very low) and it was still low. Now when my sister drove him he had high blood pressure. I wonder why.....?

That says it all, dad approves :cheers:

Keep cool and congrats,

LCjeff

PS watch out for us old farts, sometimes we forget things.......and sometimes we have health issues, sad to say, watch out for weird chit.

-
Back