Got my Swiss export Recaro bucket seats recovered. Pics!

-

MoparMike1974

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thought I would share these pics. These are the factory seats from my swiss export 73 dart sport. These seats are super nice, wish mopar used them on all their cars. I have a friend who does upholstry and he made these covers by hand. He did a super nice job on them.
Yes, the center inserts were supposed to be black. They were faded but under the hidden areas they were still black.

2image.jpeg

20171207_175904.jpg

20171207_180010.jpg

Last edited:
Yes nice classic if I could ask how much did he charge ?

Thought I would share these pics. These are the factory seats from my swiss export 73 dart sport. These seats are super nice, wish mopar used them on all their cars. I have a friend who does upholstry and he made these covers by hand. He did a super nice job on them.
Yes, the center inserts were supposed to be black. They were faded but under the hidden areas they were still black.

View attachment 1715118881

View attachment 1715118882

View attachment 1715118883
Looking great.

Yes nice classic if I could ask how much did he charge ?
Ohhhhhh WOW!!!!!!

I'm also in Md and in need of having my seats recovered - so interested in how much they were also. and where in Md is he located? oh yeah what center console is that? I'm in the process of going from a Bench to Buckets and need a center console, so I am looking for ideas.

What materials were used? I'm currently debating on stepping up and using premium Alcantara instead of Ultrasuede.

Riddler

I got the friends price of $850, not sure what he would charge anybody else. This included material, making new covers and installing them.
His shop is in Hollywood, MD. He has been doing upholstry work at least 25 years, probably more.
The vinyl material is naugahyde or something like that. Not sure what the center material is.
Prican, Im in southern maryland too....Leonardtown. The console is the stock original A body console used in just about all the A bodys with floor shifter.

-
Back