Got old toot home

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Car is home, let the fixing games begin.

20220327_150043.jpg

Looks like a cherry, At least a creme puff.
Show us some more

:thumbsup: What are your plans ?
Want to take this car to the next level. Want to add bucket seats and have the front seat, back seat, and door and side panels custom covered in white with the cars color on the beading around the seats edges. Wanted indy slots for the car but think i am going to stick with the rallye wheels but add better tires. Other than that just detailing, lots of detailing to make this car really pop. It is a very tight handling car, everything works great like it should. Previous owner installed a JVC stereo into the dash, unfortunately its a slide in unit and the dash was cut. he put three speakers on the rear deck and one in the stock location under the dash, and a kicker in the trunk. This has got to go, not into boosted stereos in my cars.

Want to take this car to the next level. Want to add bucket seats and have the front seat, back seat, and door and side panels custom covered in white with the cars color on the beading around the seats edges. Wanted indy slots for the car but think i am going to stick with the rallye wheels but add better tires. Other than that just detailing, lots of detailing to make this car really pop. It is a very tight handling car, everything works great like it should. Previous owner installed a JVC stereo into the dash, unfortunately its a slide in unit and the dash was cut. he put three speakers on the rear deck and one in the stock location under the dash, and a kicker in the trunk. This has got to go, not into boosted stereos in my cars.
It was born at the next level!!!! No improvements needed....well maybe a GASSER!!!!!:steering::steering::steering::steering::steering:

not into boosted stereos in my cars.
Thanks, I am with you on the stereo stuff. No interest. Like to listen to the engine purr.
Looking at your car makes me miss my 63 even more.. That car is a peach.

-
Back