Got ripped off. Looking for a new idea for the inside of the engine. Stroker maybe?

-
Armyofchuckness drove his car to Carlisle PA from Florida in 2016. I met him and his car there. I think I remember he sold the car and moved onto something else

I haven't heard anything from Bill Dedman in about 3 years. Last I remember he was having serious health problems and I fear the worst.
Either he didnt sell the car, or he bought it back.... in which case, if he sold it and reacquired it, his claims in the thread title of being "ripped off" may not be true.... whoever he sold the car to (if that is the case) could have easily swapped his bored out rebuilt engine for another while they had the car? Right?

Chuck is still driving his car.
Sorry to say Bill passed about 3 years ago.
I was searching for Bill and found this. Thank you. Bill helped me as a young kid in the 90s on a big block A body stock eliminator build. Now looking for guidance on a turbo slant build with my son and saw that he delved into this as well. He was a really good person.

I was searching for Bill and found this. Thank you. Bill helped me as a young kid in the 90s on a big block A body stock eliminator build. Now looking for guidance on a turbo slant build with my son and saw that he delved into this as well. He was a really good person.

-
Back