Got the front small bolt pattern 15 inch wheels today

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got the 15x6 4" Bolt pattern front cragars . They will look good on the front of my Demon. The 15x8's will be here by the end of the week. Todd ordered an extra front for a spare. so he ordered extra lugs incase they are different

I noticed they take a different style lug then the older wheels. I'll have the new 15x8's here this week . I'll see what lug nuts they take. The lugs are here for any style and left and right. I believe the rear wheels take the older style lugs.

Undecided what brand tire to get to keep it period correct.

100_0199.JPG

100_0200.JPG

100_0201.JPG

For what it's worth I have always loved Cragars on my Dart. Of course years ago they only had them in 14". I prefer blackwall tires with the Cragars . To me raised white letter take away from the chrome. I still run GoodYears.

For what it's worth I have always loved Cragars on my Dart. Of course years ago they only had them in 14". I prefer blackwall tires with the Cragars . To me raised white letter take away from the chrome. I still run GoodYears.
They will definitely get black wall tires and as tall as I can get on the car in the front. Hopefully same as 275 60 rears. I want the car level but a wider tire look on the rear. The car is a 340 4 spd street car with AC. Not a race car. I really would like aluminum slots like I had but in 15 inch.

upload_2022-2-19_19-43-35.jpeg

Rally wheels and Cragars are all that is out there in 15's for small bolt pattern. I also bought torque thrust 4" and 8's for big bolt for the FB Barracuda.

upload_2022-2-19_19-45-5.jpeg

Its a shame to drill them for slicks but they were not that expensive

They will definitely get black wall tires and as tall as I can get on the car in the front. Hopefully same as 275 60 rears. I want the car level but a wider tire look on the rear. The car is a 340 4 spd street car with AC. Not a race car. I really would like aluminum slots like I had but in 15 inch.

View attachment 1715873828

Rally wheels and Cragars are all that is out there in 15's for small bolt pattern. I also bought torque thrust 4" and 8's for big bolt for the FB Barracuda.

View attachment 1715873833

Its a shame to drill them for slicks but they were not that expensive

drilling wheels for slicks is very uncommon now. Most of us are tubeless and glue the slicks on with High Tac. If you want to know the procedure let me know. I go 1.25 sixty foot times glued on.

Hell, I'm glad somebody's gettin some wheels. The ones I want don't even have a bulid date ETA. Looks real nice, Steve.

-
Back