Got $$$$$$$$$

-
shoot thats it ill take two :grin::grin: man i looked through the pics and it doesnt look like that guy is hurting for bad *** mopars that is just crazy i wish i could have just one and that guy has a garage full. I think i saw an article a while back in mopar muscle for the owner with a 71 red hemicuda vert it says in the info he collects hemicuda verts must need the money if he is selling what he collects

Thanks longone for that.LOL Just a second and let me think about it.:scratch::butthead::evil2:

Oh look another hemi cuda and me not being worthy.:evil3:

Maybe I'll go the Barrett Jackson next month and bid on it there with all the other mucky mucks.

Terry

I read an article about that Bill Weiman guy, I can't remember which mag though. He actually drove one of his million dollar hemis from phoenix az to cali IIRC. He said that he couldn't possibly do a million dollars worth of damage, so why not? Sheesh.

Also IIRC, he made his dough in real estate. That would be a bad place to be given the current market, unless he's unloading the car to buy more property, which would be the smart thing to do.

Wellllll SHOOT ! Wifes already bought me a present.
That wouldn't fit under our tree anyway.
It does make the new Challenger seem affordable.

I think the funniest thing..... 2,700,000.00 with "Reserve not met"

Think they will tell me what the reserve is set at? and why not a buy it now? and why not barret jackson? Seems kinda weird for THIS car to be on Ebag..

.. but then again if press is what you want, Then ebay is the way to go to let the world know that it's for sale..

I see he made a mistake on the interior color. Looks white to me.
Nice car!!!! but where would I put it.:grommit:
It looks like ramcharger hit it on the head.....
unless he's unloading the car to buy more property:iconbigg:

I see he made a mistake on the interior color. Looks white to me.
Nice car!!!! but where would I put it.:grommit:
It looks like ramcharger hit it on the head.....
unless he's unloading the car to buy more property:iconbigg:

Poor guy must have confused it with one of the other 71 Hemi Cuda convertibles he`s got. Lol!:iconbigg:

the article on bill wiemann was in hot rod magazine. he collects hemi mopars and DRIVES them all. you have to respect that even if he does have a sickeningly large collection of high $$$ cars. same goes for jay leno. not many people would take a 1910 stanley steamer out for a spin on an LA freeway.

admit it guys, if you had tons of disposable income you'd probably spend it on the same type of stuff. i mean, i for one won't be blowing my future lottery winnings on faberge eggs or jewelry or stocks or anything that can't get me from point a to point b faster than the other guy.

-tim

the article on bill wiemann was in hot rod magazine. he collects hemi mopars and DRIVES them all. you have to respect that even if he does have a sickeningly large collection of high $$$ cars. same goes for jay leno. not many people would take a 1910 stanley steamer out for a spin on an LA freeway.

admit it guys, if you had tons of disposable income you'd probably spend it on the same type of stuff. i mean, i for one won't be blowing my future lottery winnings on faberge eggs or jewelry or stocks or anything that can't get me from point a to point b faster than the other guy.

-tim

i guess your right but till im the rich one i hate those guys;)

What a bargain!

Although, I think I'll go build about twenty of my favorite cars instead and buy a house with what's left over though, thank you.

-
Back