gotta love ebag sellers

-
Complain to ebay because if bids were made you cannot just close an Auction while there is bidding going on, it can be done if there were no bids against it.I would bring it up with them and see whats there explanation on that.Give them the item ID number and put your case forward.

Drive the bid way up, then don't pay......

Complain to ebay because if bids were made you cannot just close an Auction while there is bidding going on, it can be done if there were no bids against it.I would bring it up with them and see whats there explanation on that.Give them the item ID number and put your case forward.

The seller will just say the price was incorrect. There is a reason tab when you cancel an auction and one of them says incorrect price. I agree the guys a Tosser.

I like how "economy shipping" is $30....

I don't buy anything off of ebay. It's a ripoff...

I like how "economy shipping" is $30....

I don't buy anything off of ebay. It's a ripoff...

i just bought a turbo action 10 inch 3500 stall 904 converter for 100 buck plus 25 dollars shipping....need to pick and choose your bids...

so..not everything is a rip off on ebay...

Yep, sucks.

That's the kind of crap that would get you shot in the old West.

I wonder if ebay cares that the seller convieniently didn't notice the "incorrect" price until an hour before the end.

In the first place I would not have even bidded on it with seller having a 95% feedback. That is the first thing I look for before bidding even if it is something I want.

The seller will just say the price was incorrect. There is a reason tab when you cancel an auction and one of them says incorrect price. I agree the guys a Tosser.

If this was in the last 12 hours of the auction it is not allowed. Being he relisted it you have a complaint you can prove even though eBay won't tell you the results. I would definitely take time and file a report if it was in the last 12 hours, if it wasn't there is nothing you can do. It really pisses me off when this crap happens no matter when the auction is scheduled to end.

Want to call him and let him know what you think about things? His phone number is in this ad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970...URPLE-BARN-FIND-/271189792324?forcev4exp=true

This.

You can say that you reserve the right to spend your money on an identical item for sale locally. :snakeman:
lol.... this just pissed me off 1st time in a while i bid on something on ebag. figures...:wack:
THIS IS WHY I LOVE FABO....I LUCKILY HAVE NEVER HAD AN UNPLEASANT DEALING WITH THE FINE MEMBERS HERE....:D

-
Back