Gotta love Uncle Ted.

-
Love his point of view.....I AGREE 200% with everything he says. Ted RULES.

The Nuge is my hero. We need more celebrities like him, and not these sheep that want us to roll over and accept their views just because they won a friggin oscar or grammy or whatever.

Let's see, I have a bunch off hoods shooting up my neighborhood and I have a choice.
I can either have Sean Penn or Goerge Clooney as a neighbor or Ted Nugent.

Yeah, no brainer, Ted wins.

Another fan here!

Yea, he pretty much kicks all kinds of ***!
I don't think he'll ever be governor with that mouth of his though. Marrying a 17 year old don't help much either, buy hey? we all got our quirks, right?!

I'm a Pastor, and everything he said in the interview was spot on the Constitution. Either we have rights to defend ourselves against crime and tyranny, or we don't. Without this black and white truth, this country would never have been founded. We'd all be speaking with a British accent and singing "God Save the Queen".

I'm NRA, and I make it no secret. There's a sticker on my front door that warns them of the fact, and there's a semi-automatic surprise awaiting the first moron who invades my sanctum.

Any questions?

Strike me on the one cheek, I WILL turn the other. Invade my home and threaten my FAMILY, and you won't be quite so fortunate. Invade my country, and you'll find me a member of the ol' "Black Robed Brigade" that preached the mercy and grace of God, while taking up arms against the onslaught.

Relative to the Constitution, Ted is a true Patriot. :wav:

I hate it when he candy coats it like that. J/K Ted says what he means and means what he says. You are right myasylum, he wouldn't get elected. He makes sense. Ted is the man.

-
Back