Gotta Watch Cop On A Harley

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Is this officer good or what ?!:burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxz05WcMXxo"]‪donnie williams - Amazing motorbike skills!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Holy $hit!! That is way impressive!!! I couldn't even do that on my mountain bike lol...dude was flying thru that course!

Bet he has got some miles under his belt! Very impressive! I wouldn't even think about attempting that on my Harley.

I've been riding on the street for 30+ years - that was impressive!

Dang!
If he could of hit one cone,we would have seen the domino affect.

Kenny

That's the second time I've seen that vid posted here and I'm amazed by it everytime I see it. That LEO has some seriously mad skills.

I do wanna see him do it with one hand though..... lol. I'll bet he could do it too.

If I was being chased through a walk in closet, I'd be worried about being caught. I wonder how he'd fare on the interstate chasing a Hayabusa or a Ducati.........:burnout:

Holy S%^&! That was impressive. I could do that on my Honda Trail 90, but it wouldn't be near as fast or impressive. LOL

If I was being chased through a walk in closet, I'd be worried about being caught. I wonder how he'd fare on the interstate chasing a Hayabusa or a Ducati.........:burnout:

Yeah but you can't outrun a radio. :D Trust me.

-
Back