Graduated yesterday

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Graduated from the 2nd ranked high school in the state yesterday. Ranked in the top 12 percent in the country. This year we had a 98 percent college acceptance rating and over 15 million dollars in scholarships. Graduated with honor roll! Needless to say I was proud of myself and wanted to share. So here's the goofy kid you guys know as hemizach. And the goofy kid and his goofy truck as well.

30658_10150199603395072_822360071_12861509_8007645_n.jpg

27726_1431383178749_1057978039_31233036_4599926_n.jpg

fun times, i graduated in when i was 17 in 2006, top 5 of my class with high honors... i was the greasy car guy around 4 preppy smart girls. i turned down a free ride to R.I.T.

they didnt give my diploma until next day, made sure i didnt have a going away party in the parking lot in my v8 vega.

but to you, congrats....... now the next step

Working! I have a full time job in a hot rod shop (which is secondary to a guy that owns two healthy body shops). So I'm walking out of high school into a dream career. I start monday.

Goofy kid?!?! YOU???? No way Zach! You're a shining star here amongst our younger set and you have every right to be proud of all your accomplishments. Congratulations on the big pay off for all that hard work you've done for the last 12 years ... you deserve it.

Congratulations!:thumbup:

Congrats! When ya moving out,lol?

I just attended my best friends daughters grad tonight. It's pretty cool seeing all those funny looking hats go for a flight.

Congrats Zach,my dad always said..Your head used for more than just holding hair!LOL.Hope the new job is all you expect!8)

they didnt give my diploma until next day, made sure i didnt have a going away party in the parking lot in my v8 vega.

I'm surprised they didn't do that with me. Rumor had it that I would be doing a nice smokey burnout with my '69. The principal told me that if I did, they'd get me for vandalism.

Got my diploma, hung around the parking lot until it was dang near cleared out, went from one end to the other with the tires up in smoke. The principal was on the sidewalk cheering me on, along with a dozen others. The next year speed bumps were in place.

Now on to more important things:

Congrats, Zach! with that kind of determination you'll be alright.

Well done hemizach! I wish you much luck in future career and I'm sure I see you as shop owner in the future if you keep your nose to the grindstone. Remember that time flys and time can't be bought or sold. It is a tremendously valueable commodity.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woyx4hNiOe4&feature=related"]YouTube- The almon brothers - Ain't Wastin no more time[/ame]

-
Back