Grandpa Died

-

Mark Wainwright

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif

poor old grandpa died again. I hate it when that happens. I'll be out till Thursday

Grandma got run over by a reindeer a little over a month ago, and grandpa died before Superbowl. Must of been a Buccaneers fan with a broken heart, and no one to get him a tissue.

Can't wait for the next joke that we can't see or read!!!!

Here's mine:

wasn't that FUNNY!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok guys I looked on Google and found the joke I tried to post.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advancedage, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along,"

BYW There's a meeting of forensic pathologists in town tonight. The theme is autopsy. I believe it's open mike.

-
Back