Grant steering wheels/ 67 Dart

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Everyone im having a tough time trying to find the Grant steering wheel adapter for a 67 Dart. Up to 66 and 68 up...Puzzled. anyone have a 67 dart with a Grant wheel? are the wheels year specific? My beautiful wife was hoping to get me one for her part on my Dart but the more I read and search the more confused im getting. Hope im not sounding to stupid but really.....it shouldn't be to difficult! Correct? Thanks

I have a Grant Tuff wheel on my 67 but I swapped out the column to a floor shift version so I have no idea what year my column is. I used an A body Tuff wheel adapter that I cut down to fit my column.

column014Medium.jpg

Just watch out for the 13" Tuff Wheel copies. If you have stock steering gear that is a lot of turning lock to lock, you'd probably be happier with a 15" wheel...jmo...either way the adapters were all over the internet last time I checked.

Thanks everyone. Its weird you have listing doge up to 66 then seem to skip 67 and start at 68 and go up. Last thing i want is a wheel adapter that wont work is all. Might just scrap the idea, dont know.

-
Back