Graveyard Cars - 71 Demon

-
I am protesting by not watching.:lol:

Kindig gets my tv time.
I can actually learn something useful there.

I believe the real car hobby guy wants to watch a car show that is informative, it teaches something useful, shows how and why.

Maybe the guy that just "dreams" of the car hobby enjoys the stupid drama?? I have never tolerated drama in real life, why tolerate it on Hollywood car shows?

a2uyqenrlkxfv1kfuju7.jpg

Uncle Tonys Garage and Roadkill.

I dont have cable or network tv so I youtube what I can . Bought one episode of Graveyard and regretted it.

I spend my time watching Jims Garage Journal.
Always something interesting going on...and its usually something I was wondering about...

100_4952.jpeg

and it seems to only be on when I'm out in the shop...go figure.

Being the original post was about the 71 Demon, has anyone seen any episode on this car besides when they replaced the trunk floor? I have yet to see another one...

Being the original post was about the 71 Demon, has anyone seen any episode on this car besides when they replaced the trunk floor? I have yet to see another one...

I saw the owner pick it up in last nights episode "around here" , mark stated that those cars (A bodies) weren`t important to anybody .----------- retard !! Way more interesting than a B , over and over and over and---------------------------------------------------

so it was finished and picked up? Guess nobody cares enough to see an A body even if it is a Mr. Norms GSS. I wonder if they will ever show all the episodes like the other cars.

I like GYC its the only mopar show I get. Motortrend sucks I cant stand most of the shows. I could give a chit less about putting 20s on a 78 suburban with a ls swap and fancy paint. That's what most the shows are about.

-
Back