Great deal junkyard find today

-

69DartMatt

Reaction score
so I'm back in MS visiting family and decided to take the day off and visit a few old junkyards I know about that had some old Mopars when I used to live in MS.

Anyway, 1st one I visit still had a 1962 A100 van I ran across years ago. I was hoping it had the seats in it and to my surprise they were there. The yard wanted $20 a seat! So I just had to buy them! :lol:

Second junkyard I went to was a little more strict and didn't want you wandering too far from where the old lady running the place couldn't see you. Her rules were don't go past the barn in the back and don't open the hoods. No big deal! The only a body we saw was a mid 60s barracuda. She did say she thought she had a late 60s Dart in the back for parts so we'll be back next week if she does for a couple parts.

IMG_8561.JPG

IMG_8560.JPG

IMG_8562.JPG

IMG_8563.JPG

I see a Studebaker Silver Hawk (next to the bullet nose) the background of the 3rd pic!! My 17 year old daughter drives a 59 Silver Hawk to school everyday. I drive a '69 Barracuda and my son drives a '46 Chevy Coupe!!
I built the Chevy and the Silver Hawk.

Nice 66 Cuda, don't hardly ever see that hood rack, probably worth a few bucks!!

treblig

That's about a 50 Stude in the back. Bullet nose.

Did those have the early axles? That changed in like 65 I think.

Did those have the early axles? That changed in like 65 I think.

Yeah it would be; the center is probably a 741 and would be great for a swap into a stockish street car. Housing would need later housing ends, so might as well stick it away for some future mini tub project or sell it.

-
Back