great local CL ad-- free beer.

-

VDART

Reaction score
http://wichita.craigslist.org/zip/4210423864.html

Free Beer! (Wichita)
Free beer! Why might you ask? Well I am asking myself why my fiancé of 6 years would cheat on me the day before our wedding (yesterday) with one of my cousins! Since all of this wasn't on my card and that POS is NOT to come any where near MY house I am simply giving it away! Don't worry I have kept all the champagne bottles! I have 6 cases of coolers, 4 cases of fat tire, 10 of Budweiser and 6 of naty. Please help your self, the garage will be open. Take what you want!!! 316-518-5022 or 316-655-6372
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4210423864 Posted: about 9 hour

before it gets flagged-- I think I'll call anyone want to assist!! Lawrence

"Please help your self, the garage will be open. Take what you want!!!"

That has trouble posted all over it. At least he didn't just give his address and say something like that. I bet if you call those numbers you'll get someone who doesn't know anything about any free beer!

Sounds like a cruel prank to me. Cruel to the person who owns those numbers and cruel to the poor bastards trying to get free beer!!

I agree. But say "he." This just might be "HER." But you're right no way would I be showin' up for that.

can I borrow your car to go pick this up--- i'll only need it for a few minutes ,thanks Lawrence

I can shed some light on this for the Ad poster.

She cheated on you a lot more than that, and she just got caught THIS time.
I'd bet if you checked around a little you would find out that she has been cheating with your father, his friends, the owner of the closest bar, and the produce kid at the grocery store.
ALL this probably while you were at work bustin your *** and thinking what a great girl you have.

I'm thinking the cheater was the husband to be, what guy would give away beer after being cheated on!:wack:

Because all the beer was charged on the cousin's debit/credit card.[/QUOTE
I think your reading too much into it the POS who can't go near the house is more likely the fiance and that is probably who's card the beer is on , plus any guy I know would throw a "dodged a bullet bash ".

Lawrence, I'll drive you over there, you dash in and get the goods, and we'll go make something up to celebrate.

I was not going anywhere near that!! Cl has issues even here in Wichita-- I just thought it was humorous & that the board would get a chuckle. That was not a good situation to get involved with. Lawrence

-
Back