Great news George Ray's

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just found out that George Ray's will open next year and dedicate it to George Ray all year as the 50th year to be open :cheers:
This is some great news for me and others here 8)
I will be talking to Bonnie and see where she can put me to donate my time and enjoy the track next year :happy10::happy10::happy10:

They are talking about a test and tune on Fridays till Dark =P~=P~
on Friday it will be an arm drop :cheers:
This will help keep the street racers of our roads next year :happy10:

GEORGE RAYS GONE TO BE  STRONG 040.jpg

GEORGE RAYS GONE TO BE  STRONG 041.jpg

ebay402%20056.jpg

DSC04911_small.jpg

That's good news! Hopefully I can make the trip down some weekend next year.

Some of the better news i've heard Mike. Gives me chill bumps to hear it. I'll have the Green Machine down there you can bet. You may need to drive it for me. I think the Black one will be traded by then. Good news Mike.

That's good news! Hopefully I can make the trip down some weekend next year.
That would be great gts340 :cheers:

Some of the better news i've heard Mike. Gives me chill bumps to hear it. I'll have the Green Machine down there you can bet. You may need to drive it for me. I think the Black one will be traded by then. Good news Mike.
It did me to Bill happy chills :cheers:
Bill, I will take you down the track a couple times Then you will see you can and will have a blast:cheers: just go strait and do a little peddling in that mean Green Machine you have for getting off the line :cheers: I am tickled to death to get the news this morning :cheers:

Good its staying open..but that is one scary looking track,do they tech cars in?? what about safety personal ,ambulance??...

That's great news Mike.Looks like you gonna get a chance at tearin down the strip in smallblocks car Wahoooo!!!:cheers:

Gotta mount a dash cam in it first.

Great news MeMike!Now you can take the low-deck,modified Victoria for a scoot down the track!With footage ofcourse!:cheers:Do us all proud Mike with atleast 1 run in her.YeeHa!:snakeman:

Good its staying open..but that is one scary looking track,do they tech cars in?? what about safety personal ,ambulance??...
Yes it is a scary looking track, and they tech car's by class, street and pure stock class just a helmet and over flow tank and battery tie downs, then it goes up from there to role bar spec to restraints. many year ago it was 1/4 mile track and it has been an 1/8 mile track as long as I have been there for the last 30 years.ambulance yes I have seen tec there.

That's great news Mike.Looks like you gonna get a chance at tearin down the strip in smallblocks car Wahoooo!!!:cheers:

Gotta mount a dash cam in it first.
Will do and I am sure once I take his car down the track with him with me he will be in the drivers set :cheers:
This is a fun little track, and that is why it has stayed open for 49 years :cheers:

Great news MeMike!Now you can take the low-deck,modified Victoria for a scoot down the track!With footage ofcourse!:cheers:Do us all proud Mike with atleast 1 run in her.YeeHa!:snakeman:
That is the plan and all I want is a good clean 9.0 pass out of my 2.7L low deck 170 / driver 8) For Now :-D

Great news! Thanks for sharing Memike!
You are so welcome :-D I will keep everyone updated on the opening day next season 8) I will not miss this great day and remember all the great days George Ray gave me and so many others :happy10:

-
Back